𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

Giorgia's POV

Once Jaden finally left I called my brother back.

"That was rude" he said as soon as he answered and his face came onto the screen "you can't just hang up on me"

"Yeah well I couldn't exactly have Jaden see you either" i laughed

"That embarrassed of me?" He teased me

"More like not wanting to be used to get to you"

"You think your friends would do that? cause if you think that then they probably aren't your friend"

"No I don't, honestly I guess I just don't wanna be compared to you" i laugh softly "plus Jaden is a huge HUGE fan of you. He does music too and you're the main reason he started it"

"Is he any good?"

"He's really good, honestly. He's extremely talented. I'll send you his first song when it comes out in late February"

"Well thats good, I still think you shouldn't worry about being compared to me though. Fame wise I have more but as for actual good human qualities. The things people want in a person, you beat me there"

"Oh come on, your not THAT awful" i teased him

"Oh well thanks" he laughed softly "so, kiddo. When are you coming to see me and Hailey?"

"I can probably swing by the day after tomorrow, so Tuesday. Josh gets in tomorrow and I was gonna help them finish getting moved in"

"What are you going to tell them?"

"That I'm gonna see my friend" i shrugged

"Anthony wouldn't try to tag along then? He gets really attached when youre actually with him, he's like a puppy from what you've told me"

"He is like a puppy" i laughed "and yeah, you're right. It's cause he never gets to see me in person"

"So..."

"I guess I'll just say I'm running to the store and then when I get back hours later I'll say I ended up seeing a friend" i shrug

"Gigi, shouldn't you just tell Anthony already? You KNOW he won't compare you"

"Jeez what is up with people calling me gigi today" i sighed "and yeah, I know. You're right. I just don't know how to tell someone... hey so I've never told you this but I have a brother- well half brother. Yeah and its a grammy winning singer, you might know of him. Justin Bieber?"

"You forgot to mention the 2 Brit Awards, 1 Bambi Award, 12 American Music Awards, 20 Teen Choice Awards and 22 MTV Europe Music Awards. Oh and 14 Guinness World Records. But other then that..."
He smirked a little making me roll my eyes

"Oh and is the number one .pain. in. my. ass." I put emphasis on each word

"And moms" he added