𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑-𝑎𝑛𝑑-𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟

December 24th, 2020

December 24th, 2020

Jaden woke up in his bed, his angel asleep in his arms. Her back pressed up against his chest, her left hand laced with his right hand that was sticking out from underneath her neck, cuddling her.

Narrative

The pure, innocent happiness that he felt quickly changed into something more when she shifted around, brushing up against his morning wood.

Jaden used all of his willpower to pull his hips back. He wanted nothing more than to wake her up and have her right then and there, the perfect Christmas gift- but he hadn't forgotten what he'd found out Tayler did last night.

Speaking of, if took even more willpower for him to not hunt Tayler down and hurt him. But he promised Giorgia he wouldn't make a scene. Internet attention was the last thing she needed on top of everything else.

Memories from last night flooded back as Jaden smiled down at the ring back on his finger. He belonged to her, and he had zero issues with that. She owned his heart, his mind, his body, his soul. She made him think and feel the cheesiest things ever, and he couldn't even be mad at it. Cause she also made him the happiest.

Jaden reluctantly got out of bed to use the bathroom. He decided to take a shower and take care of his situation down below. It had become part of his morning routine this past week, sharing a bed with her but not touching her was doing a number on him and his dick. The grip from his hand would never match the feeling of her mouth around him, but he'll take what he can get.

After his shower and brushing his teeth, Jaden went back into his room to find his phone. There was a series of texts from Thomas last night, he had sent over all of the ring doorbell footage from the party- guess Jaden was intimidating after all.

Cooper- hey, where's g? Did she go home or something?

Cooper was surprised to see Jaden enter the kitchen alone.

Jaden- she's asleep

Cooper- got it, I texted ness last night by the way, let her know Giorgia came over her so she wouldn't worry. Figured it might slip your minds since there was clearly enough going on with her.

Jaden- thanks coop

Jaden smiled half-heartedly and poured himself a bowl of cereal while preparing a smoothie for whenever Giorgia woke up.

Cooper- whats on your mind?

Cooper could tell Jaden was worrying about something, it was obvious. Jaden could hide his feelings about a lot of things, but when it came to Giorgia it was too much to hide.

Jaden- I wish more than anything that I could tell you... I really could use someone to talk to about it, but it's not my place

Jaden sighed and sat at the counter to eat. Cooper tried to brainstorm a loophole to allow Jaden to tell him without actually telling him.