𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒

May 29th, 2020
Hawaii

Today was Lucas' siblings' birthday party. Jaden agreed to go, he hated the idea but if Giorgia really wanted to see out a friendship with Lucas he'd much rather be involved.

Narrative

Narrative

Jaden- angel come on... you have to

Giorgia- I don't wanna

Jaden- classes end in 5 days, you need to do this

Jaden was trying to coax her into getting her work done while she was trying to het him to let her procrastinate.

Giorgia- I don't want to j... can I give you head instead? Literally anything.

Jaden- I'll give it to you... that was a good try. Very tempting. But no, come on.

He pulled her onto the couch in her mom's living room, he had her laptop open and her history final pulled up so he could just read her the questions and put in her answers.

Jaden- What was the nickname of the date of the stock market crash?

Giorgia- Black Tuesday

She sighed and gave in, cuddling into his side as she worked on the test with him.

Jaden- define prohibition

Giorgia- the banning of all alcoholic beverages in the US. Aka Bryce Hall's worst nightmare

Jaden- should I add that last part too?

He joked as he typed in her answer.

Pattie- hey, what are you guys doing up already?

Pattie came downstairs, shocked to see her daughter and daughter's boyfriend up before her.

Giorgia- Jaden is making me do school

Pattie- good, you only have five more days hunny

Giorgia- I could literally not do another second of work and still graduate. I'm not going to college anymore so who cares about my straight A's now.

Jaden- babe, you are days away from getting straight A's throughout all of high school, you always wanted this. You'll regret it if you give up now.

Giorgia- but I'll be happy right now

Jaden- right now is much shorter than the rest of your life