𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

February 20th, 2020
Hawaii
It's been 3 days since their performance in class now and Lucas has been spending as much time with Giorgia as he can. She's been very busy though with dealing with interview requests, people offering here photoshoots, brand deals, agencies wanting to sign her. All of this is so out of nowhere, she had been getting things here and there for a couple years but since last November she's started to skyrocket in followers and now she's drowning in offers.

She doesn't talk to other people about it though because it sounds so privileged. Why should she be complaining that all of these people want her? But the thing is that it's all so overwhelming.

She squeezes in every free moment she can to call Anthony, spend time with Lucas, and see Peyton. They've all been able to sense her stress though and made sure to keep conversations lighthearted so things don't get worse.

Giorgias POV

Giorgias POV

My dms were flooded with brands and agencies reaching out, fans wanting to be noticed, and people hating me. I'm now at 1.9 million followers on Twitter, 38.7 million followers on Instagram, and 46.2 million on tiktok. Not to mention the 3.1 million subscribers to my youtube channel that I haven't posted on in 5 months and consists of 7 videos of me singing covers of songs. Why people are following and subscribing to my accounts is beyond me.

At this point I knew I needed help though. I've always insisted on managing my own stuff with social media, part of my whole strong and independent thing I always present to people. Now I get it though, I get why people need management.

Giorgia- mom!

I called out as I felt a panic attack coming on looking at all of this. She's gone through this kind of stuff with Justin at the beginning of his career.

Mom- whats wrong?

She walked into my room and immediately came over to me when she saw me curled up into a ball on my bed seated against the headboard. Tears brimmed at my eyes as my right leg was shaking.

Mom- aw hunny, what happened?

She asked as she grabbed the water bottle from on my desk and brought it to me sitting next to me on my bed.

Giorgia- its all too much and its happening too fast

I spoke fast as I tried to hold back my years and push away every thought in my mind.

Mom- drink this sweetheart

She handed me the water bottle and placed her hand on the middle of my back urging me to sit up a little more.

I sat up and drank nearly half of the bottle in two sips.

Mom- what's too fast and too much?