One Hundred and Fourty-Five

December 25th, 2020

Narrative

Giorgia- Merry Christmas!

Giorgia woke up her rockstar, she was straddling his abdomen and smiling down at him as he opened his eyes. The best sight he could possibly imagine waking up to.

Jaden- what time is it baby?

Both of them froze for a second at the nickname before continuing on like nothing happened.

Giorgia- it's 10:30. You have to get up. I made you breakfast, theres gifts under the tree, and then we have to get ready to go to Justins.

Jaden- we have a tree?

This may have been Jaden's apartment but he still naturally saw it as a "we" thing.

Giorgia- I picked up a small one this morning, needed some Christmas spirt.

Jaden- what time did you wake up?

Giorgia- around 4... I had an unsettling dream and couldn't fall back asleep.

Jaden- why didn't you wake me? You could have woken me up.

Giorgia- You looked so peaceful in your sleep. Plus it worked out cause now we can have a nice Christmas morning.

Jaden- what about, you come cuddle me, I'll stroke your hair until you fall asleep, and then we wake up in a few hours for a nice Christmas afternoon instead?

Giorgia- breakfast wont be any good by then

Jaden- but sleep...

Giorgia- I hung mistletoe in the kitchen

Jaden smiled at the thought. Definitely his favorite Christmas tradition- with her.

Jaden- I'm convinced

Sitting up slowly and taking in the sight of his angel in a santa hat,  a red crop top, and a white pair of his boxers. He had no idea were this sudden Christmas spirt came from but he found it adorable.

Jaden- hey I have a surprise

Giorgia- what?

Jaden- you're not the only one with Christmas plans

He smirked and reached into the nightstand.

Giorgia- if you pull out a condom I swear to god-

Jaden- we haven't used those since last February. Besides, this is better than a condom.

Jaden brought his hand into the air above them, Giorgia looked up and saw he was holding mistletoe.