𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

May 27th, 2020
Hawaii

Jaden and Giorgia spent the rest of yesterday just watching tv, cuddling, and finished reading Jane Eyre. She wrote her essay and took the test on it, Jaden was just there to bounce ideas off of since he'd just read it too.

Today they were supposed to go by Peyton's house and then later that night she was going to take Jaden on a date since she knew the area and he didn't.

*stream la di die*

*stream la di die*

Narrative

Giorgia woke up alone in her old bedroom, she didn't see Jaden anywhere. She figured he must have just gone to the bathroom or something.

When she made her way out to the hall to see if she could find where he had gone she heard laughing coming from downstairs. She went down to find Jaden and her mom talking in the kitchen.

Jaden- are these letters from colleges?

Jaden saw a stack of mail with Giorgia's name on all of them, they were from a variety of schools.

Pattie- yeah, she had still been planning on going just a few months ago- before everything took off. She had applied to lots of different schools.

Jaden- have you opened any?

He started sifting through the envelopes and looking at what schools that were.

Pattie- only one, I was confused since I didn't remember her applying to Columbia University

Of course she didn't, Giorgia told nobody about that one. She was embarrassed by the reason why.

Jaden- did she get in?

Pattie- yea, she did

Jaden- wow... that's great

He seemed happy for her but almost scared that she might go if she found out. While he'd want her to follow what she feels is best for her, he really didn't want her to leave LA.

Pattie- dont worry, I doubt she'll go. She'd have to put her whole career on pause.

Jaden- yeah but I know she loves learning, not always school but Giorgia is like... she's like a sponge of knowledge. Her and Amelie both are so smart, I know Amelie is going to Georgetown next year...

Pattie- she can still learn without being in college. I mean of course the choice is up to her but she's so happy lately- a lot of it thanks to you. I don't think she'd want to walk away from that.