𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑-𝑎𝑛𝑑-𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

⚠️trigger warning, sensitive topics⚠️

August 18th, 2020
The House

Tomorrow Jaden was supposed to film for his music video 'Pray'.
Yesterday Giorgia had her second therapy appointment, she had Jaden come in again to be sure she was comfortable with the woman. Next week he would still drive her but she planned to go into the room alone.

She still hadn't explained to anyone else about what Sebastian did but they had put it together. Between Jaden, Giorgia, and Charli's reaction to him, the past actions in April, Jaden's increased protectiveness, and Giorgia's fear when Bryce had hugged her, they had put together that Sebastian had sexually assaulted or harassed her in some way.

Narrative

Josh- hey gia?

Giorgia- hm?

She hummed from in Jaden's arms on the couch as Josh sat next to the pair.

Josh- I'm not gonna ask you what happened but some of us put together what happened with... crab boy

Giorgia tensed a little and sat up, more alert to the conversation now. Jaden's instinctive reaction was to tighten his grip around the girl as he left a gentle kiss on the side of her neck to comfort her.

Josh- first off I'm so sorry that none of us were there to help. Also I know that this is minuscule compared to what im sure is going on in your mind right now but we all wanted to clarify something.

Jaden- angel if you dont want to talk about this you dont have to, their question can wait if you're not ready.

He held her waist as he looked at Josh sternly, he was mad that Josh had brought it up when she had been comfortable and in a good mood.

Giorgia- whats the question Josh?

Josh- none of us really want to be following someone like him, but we didn't want to u follow without your permission because people online are bound to notice and figure out that something happened.

Giorgia- I dont want this online...

Jaden- then it stays offline, you dont need people commenting about it.

Jaden spoke, still irritated with Josh for bringing up the topic. He could feel Giorgia's breathing speed up a bit and he laid his head down on her shoulder, leaving sweet kisses on her jawline.

Jaden- its still soon, you do not have to push yourself out of your comfort zone

Giorgia- you guys can unfollow but no comments, no shady tweets, just unfollow but only if you can make sure you dont answer any questions about why.

Josh- of course

Jaden- baby, people know what happened in April... they'll put it together when all of your friends unfollow him and he's still healing from my beating.

Giorgia- i know... they can speculate but nobody says anything. Any paparazzi questions you reply with "no comment". Any comments or tweets asking about it get ignored. No liking shady comments or tweets. When he says something online, which im sure he will, nobody replies to him. Anything online I'll handle, probably Jaden a bit because he's crazy and will literally die if I dont let him defend me in some sort of way- but I'm keeping even that minimal. Got it?