𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑-𝑎𝑛𝑑-𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

October 24th, 2020
On set of Saturday Night Live.

Justin is hosting tonight so he brought her and Jaden along. It was an hour until going live. Chance was there too, to accompany Justin for the musical performance when he plays 'Holy'.

Narrative

Narrative

Jaden and Giorgia were sitting on the stage as cast members were all backstage preparing. The audience hadn't been let in yet so it was just them and the occasional crew member walking through.

Jaden- have i told you how proud i am of you?

Giorgia- huh?

Giorgia was laying with her head in Jadens lap as she traced the tattoos on his arm.

Jaden- just in general. In life. Obviously your music and the modeling stuff, but more importantly your personal stuff. You've been eating much more consistently, you've been free of self harm for months, and you seem to be gaining back some of your confidence in you safety based on the fact that you're dressing how you used to again. You're not so worried about covering every inch of your body, you're wearing what you wanna wear and not caring about the rest, and I'm so proud.

Giorgia- I wouldn't be here without you...

When she said those words she knew they were true. She also wondered if that was a bad thing.

Jaden- you may have taken a little longer but you would have gotten here, even without me. You're a really strong girl g, you are the most incredible person I've met. You don't need me... i'm just thankful that you'll have me, cause I know that I need you.

Giorgia- i love you j... can we not get super emotional right now though? I don't wanna cry on the set of SNL.

She laughed a little as he nodded and leaned down to give her a short kiss.

Jaden- I love you too, i'll stop being such a simp

He laughed a bit as she sat up to straddle his lap and bury her head into the crook of his neck.

Giorgia- you'd be fine without me by the way... you know that, right?

Jaden- I thought you didn't wanna get emotional?

Giorgia- all you have to do is say yes and the conversation would be done, no tears will be shed.

Jaden- except that I'm not gonna say yes because I dont want to lie to you.

Giorgia- Jaden-

Jaden- no Giorgia... why do you keep trying to downplay your worth in my life? You've changed my life, for the better. If it weren't for you I'd probably be with Cooper in rehab right now and probably would have been rushed the the hospital with him.