𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑆𝑖𝑥

Start from the beginning

Patti- alright, bye kids. Stay safe and I'll see you- dinner tonight?

Anthony- sure

Giorgia- well... maybe

Anthony- oh right- it's the 8 month anniversary of the day her and Jaden met and they just spent 10 days apart

Patti- oh! 8 months since Vidcon already huh?

Giorgia- yeah, he was talking about planning a date. I don't know what time that's supposed to go until

Patti- you know what, I haven't seen Justin and Hailey alone in so long. Why don't we do something tomorrow instead. Anthony I'm sure you'd love to see Avani anyways.

Anthony- Avani has plans with Amelie but I haven't seen the guys in a while so I should probably spend some time with them

Giorgia- maybe we could do the dinner at sway tomorrow, I'd say my apartment but it's the first day we're moving in so it won't really be ready

Anthony- so are you not wanting to see your brother?

Anthony laughed a little as my mom put it together.

Patti- or are you ready to tell them?

Giorgia- I saw a comment on my tiktok this morning that put together my last name and yours. Thought I was his cousin, I wanna tell my friends before they find out online. Plus I can drop the bomb on a Bryce vlog, show a couple pictures on a teatok, then post a youtube video explain everything on my channel. If I do that I could make Bryce and Josh my bitches for a while since I'd get them a LOT of views.

Anthony- wow... not gonna do it for me?

Giorgia- I would- if you EVER posted on YouTube

Anthony- fair enough

Giorgia- guess who's back!

Giorgia shouted through the Sway house as her and Anthony walked through the door.

Josh- I'm live!

Josh responded from his and Jaden's room to warn the girl before she said or did anything that shouldn't be online.

Anthony- are we gonna just keep your stuff in my room overnight?

Giorgia- yeah, that makes the most sense

Before the pair could move her stuff from next to the door someone else entered the room walking over and wrapping his arms around the girls waist.

Jaden- welcome back angel

He spoke softly causing Giorgia to smile as she turned and threw her arms around the blonde's neck.

Giorgia- j

Her voice was soft as the rockstar wrapped his arms back around her waist and held her tight.

Jaden- I missed you

His voice was muffled by her neck as he lifted her a couple inches off the ground for just a moment.