Clauds vs Andrea -Round 2-

-Jack Mansion-

Rexsettle: *Eyes sparkle* You see that Mommy, Daddy!

Winter: *Smile* Yes I did Sweetheart.

Rex: *Smile* It keep getting better.

Ava: *Pout* I was hoping that Max would get his rematch.

Razor: *Chuckle* Seem like Rexy move have overcome it once again.

Maxwell: Next time, Max will be ready, but other then that Max did outstanding.

Sophia: *Giggle and felt a little kick* O-Oof... *Gently rub my stomach* Enjoying the tournament Sweetie? *Saw my stomach glow mix red & pink color* Good.

Leone: So cute!

Lucinda: *Giggle* Your child is very happy.

Sophia: *Smile* Indeed. I can't wait for our second child to be born.

Razor: *Smile and kiss Sophia cheek*

Andries: Not going to lie Aqua is a pretty powerful Wind user.

Jack: *Chuckle* I was the one who taught her everything I know on using Wind. She did great using the Storm Wrath.

Claudia: Ohhh! I just want to see my two daughter battle with each other. I want to see how much my little Kraken improve.

Starica: *Look at what the next match is* Look like you're wish came true.

As the next match is Clauds vs Andrea.

Claudia: *Gasp* FINALLY! DO YOUR BEST SWEETIE & LITTLE KRAKEN! :D

Meteor: *Laughing* You're very pump.

Andries: *Chuckle* That's my wife and I love her very much.

Claudia: *Blush*

Mitra giggle a bit and... Was very worry about Smashie after seeing what happen to her during her match and... Known that Black Aura and the way she act from... What happen to the Angels, Spiritual and... Remembering the Curse of the Demon Corruption...

Platinum: *Notice my wife look* Are you okay my love?

Mitra: Oh, yeah I'm fine... Let enjoy the tournament.

Platinum: *Not convince but nod* If you say so.

Mitra: *Smile and kiss Platinum*

Matthew: The match is about to start!

As they watch the Tournament.

-Amity Colosseum- 

Professor Olivia: The 7th match is about to begin!

Callie: To the right side, She a Magenta Inkling Guardian who have Kraken Blood running through her body and can use Kraken Force who made Clauds along with her family the most RAEREST Inkling Guardian ever! She may be a hot headed but she's engage with her so to be husband Machito. Give it up for Clauds Krakenson!

Marie: *Facepalm and thought* You really have to call her a hot headed?

Clauds enter the Battle Arena let out a Kraken Roar while everyone cheer for her.

Clauds: Hello everyone! *Thought* I'm so going to get Callie for calling me a hot headed. *Wink at Machito* I'll give you the best show ever my Hero.

Machito: *Red blush* Okay, go Sweetie-pie!

Bridgett: *Giggle* You two are perfect for each other.

Jackie: Go big sister!

Lucia: Win this!