Prologue: Readying For The Guardian Tournament (2/3)

-Three day later-

Dozen of Aircrafts from Altas Academy was dropping off peoples and Guardians (Some that are competing) to the Amity Colosseum on the landing platform and was all heading inside and getting there seats and buying snack as some Guardian was signing up as Machito, (Y/N), Lucy, Starla, Tasha, Curlandb, Jean, Jenny, Meggy, Mario and Clauds was waiting on the other to sign in for the Guardian Tournament as most of them are sign in.

Machito: Hmm... Is Smashie nearly done with Breakfast at the café station?

(Y/N): *Finish typing Smashie a message on the IPhone* I just now finish sending Smashie the message. She right now rushing here but she told me she'll catch up with us after signing.

Machito: Alrighty-.

???: Lizzie!!!

As they all saw Andrea running to them.

Clauds: *Gasp* Big sis! *Rush and hug Andrea* You made it!

Andrea: *Giggle and hug Clauds back* Well of course! I'm not missing out competing this tournament! I'm all pump up from for it!

Meggy: *Throwing some punches in the air* You're not the only one! I been doing some Splat training to be ready for this Guardian Tournament! And it might even help me come up with new ideas and move for Splatfest!

Mario: *Thumb up* Meggy is going to kick some b--ches!

Tasha: *Felt a few familiar energy and look ahead* I see them!

As they saw Jan & Annie walking to them while Annie wave at them.

Starla: *Blush a bit from seeing Annie*

Annie: We're here!

Jan: And we're sign in! Hope we're not too late.

Jean: *Smile* Not at all, bro and big sis.

Curlandb: We're glad your all here!

Jenny: *Smile* Almost everyone is here.

Tasha: Yeah.

Starla: *Blush a bit* Hey Annie. It been a while.

Annie: *Blush a bit* Yup! And wow... That your outfit you always wear... Very beautiful.

Starla: *Red blush and glow Star* T-Thank y-you!

Annie: *Giggle and thought* So cute!

Andrea: *Giggle*

Clauds smile as she watch the other Guardian sign in but... Then she saw a very familiar Female Octoling Guardian.

Clauds: *Gasp* No way! *Ran to her* 

Lucy: Clauds?

Machito: Sweetie-pie?

Woman: Thank you for entering the Guardian Tournament and do your best.

Female Octoling Guardian: *Smile* I will-.

Clauds: BRIDGETT!

Bridgett: *Look and saw Clauds and gasp* CLAUDS!

As they hug each other from there reunite.