Starla vs Ella -Round 2-

Yang, Saiko and Blake was at the food court getting the snack for Jackie, Lucia & Stark and the other while Mario was have his shotgun out.

Mario: *Annoy* MAMAF--KER! WHAT TYPE OF FOOD STAND DON'T SELL SPAGHETTIS?! >:(

Male Food Clerk: ... *Facepalm* This is the snack court! The food court is right there! *Point at the Food Court across my stand that was selling Spaghettis*

Mario: *Derp look* Oh. *Ran to it* HERE WE GO!!!!

Yang: *Looking at alot of bag* Alrighty this should be enough.

Blake: With only 5 more match left until the 3th Round. So far everyone is really enjoying it.

Saiko: It only going to get better. *Arm cross* Just wish I was still in the game.

Yang: There always next time Saiko.

Stark: *Pull Saiko leg* Cool Cousin! Can we have ice cream?

Saiko: *Giggle & Carry Stark* Sure thing. We can get Rexy one as well.

Stark: Yay!

Saiko: *Went to get Ice cream with Stark*

Yang: *Smile and pat Jackie hat* So what do you want Jackie?

Jackie: Chocolate shake!

Blake: What about you Lucia?

Lucia: Cookies!

Blake: Alright.

As the alarm was heard for the next match.

Yang: The match is about to start.

Jackie: *Gasp*

Blake: We better head back to the other before it start.

Saiko: *Carry Stark with our Ice cream cone* Then let get going.

Mario: *Carry alot of Spaghettis* I'm ready.

As they saw the Food Court was on fire while the Altas Soldiers was putting out.

Saiko/Yang/Blake: *Looking at Mario*

Mario: *Confuse* What? Mario need his Spaghettis!

Yang: I swear...

-Amity Colosseum-

Yang, Blake, Saiko, Jackie, Lucia, Stark & Mario came back to the other as the main screen show the next match.

Professor Oobleck: The 11th Match of the Guardian Tournament have begin! To the right side she's a Star Guardian and is the Member of Team Protestor. She's a very skill and powerful Heroes, her mother is marry to Rexy Uncle and go on alot of Treasure Hunting. Give it up for Starla Crusher!

Starla enter the Battle Arena with her Star Aura shining brightly while everyone cheer loudly.

Starla: Hi!!!

Rexy: Alright! Go cuz!

Stark: *Wave* GO BIG SISTER!!!!!

Lucy: *Giggle* Do your best Starla!

Annie: *Giggle* Show me what you got Starla! *Wink at Starla*

Starla: *Red blush* Hehe...

Callie: And to the left side, she's a Krakling Guardian with a very outstanding beauty of her! And don't even try it boys, she taken already. She is quick on her feet and have amazing Kraken Force and is dating Luigi. Give it up for Ella!

Ella arrive at the Battle Arena with her Super Speed and was waving at everyone while they all cheer.

Luigi: *Shouting* YEAH!!!! GO ELLA!!!!