Machito vs Crimson -Showdown Round-

Inside the abandon building the Huntresses finishes patching up the Dog Huntman injure and thanks to one of the Huntresses Semblance to physically repair ANYTHING including people inside as Metro been watching him for a while and the other Huntmans and Huntresses was wondering how the town fall while one of them was sending a report to Haven Academy as the Dog Huntman begin to wake up.

Dog Huntman: *Gasp and lean forward* 

Metro: *Saw him up* Hey! Easy you're safe! 

Dog Huntman pant and uncover the blanket and saw a cast on both his leg.

Dog Huntman: Huh..? How?

Metro: One of the Huntresses Semblance Physic and she use it to fix up your leg and completely unbend him while you was out. But the rest patch up until your aura is recharge.

Dog Huntman: I see... *Groan a bit* 

Metro: Sir... What happen to the town?

Dog Huntman: ... *Shook my head* The town was attacked by Grimm... The Huntmans & Huntresses along with some Guardians was holding them off and making sure they didn't breach. It was so far going well for us... Until that sudden Grimm that shape like a Hound.

Metro: Beowolf?

Dog Huntman: It may seen like close to a Beowolf... But it wasn't. It fill with strange energy and it some how can shapeshift his appearance. It breach the defend and a massive horde of Grimm fill with strange energy all charge in. We was struggling to defend the town, but we was overrun... Guardian was giving up more time... But then... A Silver Hair Chaos Guardian arrive and slaughter them all like it was nothing.

Metro: Silver Hair Chaos Guardian... *Thought* All that... Describe the Guardian Killer name Nazone from what Tari told me during her time in Meta Guardian Academy.

Dog Huntman: I was escorting alot of family and there children with the other Huntmans, but then that Shapeshifting Grimm was charging at us. I try to lure it away from them, but it knew what I was doing and ignore me I try to attack but that monster crash me and send me at the building and the rumble fell on my leg and I pass out from the pain. I was regaining conscious but then I saw the enemy was still around so I have to play dead and then I heard... This will surely get the message. Once the event is over that when it time to make our move. But then the pain came back and I pass out and next thing I knew I got up and you found me like this.

Metro: The event? Like what type of event?

Dog Huntman: The only event I can think of that is current on... Is the Guardian Tournament.

Metro: *Thought* Huh?! Are they planning on attacking the Amity Colosseum? No it can't be right. There so many Guardian over there, that would be a pointless attack. What is there move-.

Dog Huntman: *Realize something* Wait... Did you found the other?!

Metro: No, just you. We don't know where they are.

Dog Huntman: There head up north to the mountain. There a Massive Cabin safe heaven they build in case the Town have fallen. But I don't know if the Grimm was still following them. We have to go now!

Metro: *Nod* Alright. I'll get the leader to inform her about it.

Dog Huntman: Okay then.

Metro went to tell the Leader.

-Amity Colosseum- 

After Tasha head back to the other and was in her Umbra Form and sit next to her husband and hold him close to her.

Jean: *Red blush*

Tashaonetta: *Giggle and kiss Jean cheek* Hello~.

Penny: *Saw (Y/N) tossing a healing bean to Machito* This is it! If Machito win this he'll be in the Semi Final! Go Machito!