Rexy vs Max -Round 2-

Smashie was on the nursing bed after what happen at the match as Machito, (Y/N), Roger, James, Luke, Ella, Sunshine, Aqua, Crimson, Javier was watching Jean using his Spiritual energy to check what wrong with Smashie with Penny scanning her and Kendall was holding Smashie hand while Jaden gently stroke Smashie hair.

Smashie: *Resting* ...

Kendall: *Worry while holding my Granddaughter hand* ...

Jean finish using his Spiritual energy and look at everyone.

Machito: You found something Jean?

Jean: *Shook my head* So far no. Whatever that unknown energy Penny scan is no longer there... For now.

Penny: *Finish scanning* Smashie status and stress are back to normal. But I did scan some mental damage on her, but luckily she just need to rest up and she'll be recover much sooner.

(Y/N): *Relief* Good...

Jean: Yeah... *Look at Smashie* What I don't know how it happen.  

Roger: Smashie... That black aura made Smashie act differently...

James: *Arm cross* She must have been seeing something that we're not seeing.

Machito: I don't like this at all... But it can't be it.

Aqua: Like what?

Machito: During the last Vytal Festival a girl name Emerald use her Illusion Semblance on everyone in the Amity Colosseum to frame Yang for hurting a boy name Mercury after the match making everyone think that Yang hit a down opponent which from her view he attack her after the match.

Luke: But everyone didn't see what Smashie saw.

Machito: Exactly. Until someone inside have the same semblance like Emerald and is just focusing on Smashie making her see what she was looking at and then focus on everyone else to see what we're seeing.

Ella: You really think it that...?

Machito: I'm not fully sure. But one thing we don't need is someone framing Smashie and making people fear her... Which some are shock from.

Kendall: There have to be another reason of this.

Crimson: There is.

Javier: It WASN'T a illusion trick.   

Luke: So you knew something was going on?

Crimson: I wasn't fully sure when I first made her.  Until I scan with my shade and it show me the result... I knew she was like me...

Sunshine: What do you mean like you?

Javier: That... Something that Crimson don't like talking about.

(Y/N): Don't like talking about... We're worry sick about her! Smashie look like she was going to kill Crimson! Something is messing with her and making her suffer more! Like she already suffer enough from losing her family!!

Machito: Buddy... *Gently touch (Y/N) shoulder* Calm down.

(Y/N): *Look down a bit and deep breath* Sorry... I didn't mean to snap like that... I'm jst worry about her...

Crimson heard what (Y/N) said about Smashie losing her family and... Felt shock and sorrow from it.

Crimson: *Thought* Smashie... Lost her Real family... Too.... And then the curse... 

Crimson look at his Meta hand and made a fist.

Javier: Crimson.

Crimson: I'm sorry... For your friend having to suffer so much... I know how she feel... The pain she gone through as well. I can help her.