Machito vs Blaze -The FINAL Round-

-Take place after Trap in LXR Gacha Club Moment (Gachaverse96)-

-Beacon Academy-

Ashley: This is it... The moment we have been waiting for.

SRJ: After many battle, clashing and many sweet weapons.

Lily: Time is here...

Ashley/SRJ/Lily: FOR THE FINAL MATCH OF THE GUARDIAN TOURNAMENT!!!

Everyone look at them confuse.

Professor Oscar: *Chuckle*

Wally: *-_-* Why do you Gal have to shout it?

Matt: YEAH!!!!!!!

Sam: *Roll my eyes while chuckle* Come on bro, they're just bringing the spirit up on this final match. Even Jennifer is getting so excited from it.

Jennifer: *Waging both my Foxal Tail and :D* Yay!!! Final Round!!!

Wally: *Smile* Yeah I guess.

Jennifer: I can't wait to see who win!

Sam: Same here. I'm cheering for Big bro that for sure. Everyone did great in all the matches. And now it getting close to the end. Let enjoy the Final Round.

Jennifer: Yay!!!

Zeke: *Roll my eyes and watch the screen*

Professor Oscar smile from all his students feeling very excited from the Final Round of the Guardian Tournament. But at the same time worry about warning for a sudden attack on Amity Colosseum.

Professor Oscar: *Thought* Ironwood Fleet should be all ready by now. I just hope I made the right call to let Alta Military help us... I still fear there else as well... I wonder-.

Professor Glyph: Professor Oscar. You alright?

Professor Oscar: Oh! Yeah I'm fine, just have alot in my mind. Including, *Blush a bit* A uhh Special meeting. 

Professor Glyph: I see. Good luck with that.

Professor Oscar smile and they all watch the Main Screen.

-Amity Colosseum-

Everyone was shouting loudly for the FINAL Round to begin as the main screen was on.

Professor Olivia: The time have finally come. After many matches in the Guardian Tournament and seeing many Guardians gave it there all to reach the top. But only two Guardian have finally reach the Final Match to gain the title of the Champion. All Guardian have done awesome during the Tournament. And now the moment you all been waiting for... The Final Round! Give it up for... Machito & Blaze!!!!

Machito & Blaze both exited the Waiting Booth for the Final Round as everyone scream with all there might.

Jackie/Lucia: BIG BROTHER!!!!!!!

Stark: *O_O* Whoa...

Daughter: Go brother!

Lucy: Give it everything you got into this match!

Clauds put her Umbra Bracelet and say Umbra Evolution and became Claudsonetta.

Claudsonetta: *Cheering* Go my Hero~!

Meggy: Kick his a--, Blue!

Mario: *Derp look* F--k him up!

Luigi/Ellaonetta: Go Machito! Go Machito!!

SMG4: DO THE MOST SPICIEST MEME EVER!!! 

Shroomy: Let the last match be a honorable-.

Bowser: I BET MY CHICKEN NUGGEST ON MACHITO!!!