David vs Curlandb -Round 3-

After Tari and Sofia head back to the other and they congratulate her for the outstanding match she have with Belle as Curlandb was getting hype and throw some fist.

Curlandb: Time to win another match on this tournament!

Jenny: *Giggle* You're really hype for the next fight huh?

Tasha: *Roll my eyes* Bro is always this hype from getting ready to fight.

Jean: I'm honestly surprise he this hype since his opponent is David Chao.

Curlandb: Don't matter. I been meaning to wipe his cold look right off his fight. I been through many tough and dangerous battle against other Guardian and enemy. This make no different.

Tasha: Yeah you got you!

Belle: How I did Master?

David: *Look at Belle and nod* You did good on your match. You're definitely improving on your Chao Energy. You still got alot to learn from it.

Belle: *Smile* I intend to continue growing stronger Master.

The main screen open and the 5th match was about to begin.

Professor Olivia: The 5th match is about to begin! The battle between The Ultimate Guardian David & Powerful Star Guardian Curlandb!

Everyone cheer for the next battle to start.

Curlandb: *Look at David* Don't think I'll go down that easily because of your Ultimate Guardian title. I'll win this!

David: *Cold look and walk pass him* Hmph, it NOT a title. It a part of my PRIDE and PROMISE. Don't even think of mocking me without knowing the real reason of my Pride and promise. Idiot. *Exit the Waiting Booth*

Annie: *Thought* Hmm? What's his problem.

Curlandb: *Growl* Idiot! Okay, that it I'm going ham on him now!

Jenny: *Kiss Curlandb* Calm down. Show him what your truly made of.

Tasha: Indeed, teach him a lesson.

Machito: Good luck Curlandb. Don't let your guard down for a second against David.

Rexy: One slip and you'll be having trouble against him.

Curlandb: *Nod* Alright. 

Curlandb exit the Waiting Booth and arrive at the battle arena with David.

Curlandb: *Crack my neck and charge up my Star Energy* Alright smart a-- f--ker show me what your pride stand for.

David: *Cold look and just stand while getting ready* Then you better not give me the worst fight. You better go all in.

Curlandb: *Growl* The only thing you should be worrying about is to NEVER anger a Star Guardian!

David: *Cold look* Don't pull that don't anger your kind bullsh-t. You better watch how you put the term of your kind, if you have what it take to help make your kind grow stronger. You better have the PRIDE to do if not... Then you're pathetic.

Curlandb: *Growl and my Star Energy grow a bit red for a second* You're asking for it!

Professor Oobleck: *Press the button and the two side was the Rock Arena and Dessert Arena* The match start in 3, 2...

David/Curlandb: *Ready myself for battle*

Professor Oobleck: 1!!! BEGIN!!!!

Curlandb didn't waste anytime and charge quickly to do a Star Punch and David instantly block it and felt the force of Curlandb Power while it create a massive shockwave.

Lucy X Reader: The Guardian Tournament (Gachaverse96)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें