Rexy vs Blaze -Round 3-

-Beacon Academy-

At Beacon Academy everyone was cheering from the crazy battle from the Guardian Tournament and was too shock and amaze with each match that happen.

SRJ: *Eyes sparkle* Man! I can't get enough of these crazy match! It just so good! :D

Wally: Desti, Big bro, (Y/N), Belle, David, Tasha, Big sis and Crimson have really went all in to move up the next round.

Ashley: Indeed. There only two match left until the Round 4. How many match are there left?

Lily: Let see, Round 5 is going to be 5 matches but then there will be a showdown match to make it even for Round 6 since there going to be 2 matches and then.... The Final Round which will be the LAST Match for the tournament. There is 8 Matches left after Round 3.

Ashley: Ah.

Matt: That still alot of match.

Jennifer: Yeah! *Waging my two tail with joy* This is the BEST thing I ever seen in my life!

Sam: *Confuse* You never seen a Tournament before? Not even the Vytal Festival?

Jennifer: *Shook my head* No... My... *Ear drop down* Mommy said to me that a Tournament haven't happen ever since the Fall of Beacon. I was around 4 when I ask.

SRJ: *Thought* So... Jennifer much have been a new born during Salem Threat... I can't imagine what her parent must have gone through during Salem threat to keep her safe. 

Sam: *Smile softy and pat Jennifer head* I see... Well, it was a dark time, which there wasn't any time for the Tournament. But this Guardian Tournament will return that wonderful peace and bring everyone together. I'm sure your parent would love to see you smile from watching the Tournament, that what we're going to do.

Jennifer: *Purring and smile* Sam... Thank you.

Lily: Aww...

Ashley: See! Like a Father!!!

Sam: *Roll my eyes* That still too soon Ashley!

Ashley: You can't deny it! >:D

Jennifer: *Laugh*

Wally: *Look at Jennifer smile from seeing her laugh*

Professor Oscar: *Smile from seeing Jennifer enjoying herself and got a call from Ironwood* Ironwood?

Professor Glynda: Hmm? What is he calling for?

Professor Oscar: I'll go check it. Mind watching the Student?

Professor Peach: You can count on us!

Professor Oscar nod and went to answer Ironwood call.

-Amity Colosseum-

Jean made it back to the other as the 9th match was about to begin.

Professor Olivia: The 9th match is about to begin! The battle between the Echidna Guardian Rexy Crusher and his opponent is a very powerful Nova Guardian and the member of Team Octoposse and can really bring out the heat and knock his opponent back. Give it up for Blaze!

Everyone cheer for the match.

Desti: *Smile* You know what to do? Team Octoposse.

Blaze: *Nod* Of course Desti. For Team Octoposse. *Exit the waiting Booth*

Machito: *Bro fist Rexy* Good luck Rexy. And be careful with Blaze.

Lucy: *Nod* Yeah, don't let your guard down.

Rexy: *Chuckle* From what you told me about Blaze, I can get even for you guy from what he did to you. No way I'm losing to him. 

Rexy exit the waiting booth and him and Blaze arrive at the Battle Arena.