David vs Desti -Round 4-

-Beacon Academy-

Professor Oscar was in the hallway and start answering Ironwood call.

Professor Oscar: James.

Ironwood: Professor Oscar, thanks goodness you answer. We may have a problem.

Professor Oscar: Is it major?

Ironwood: From what I found... It could lead to one.

Professor Oscar: What happen?

Ironwood: One of my Alta Military Post for one of the village have been attack and overrun.

Professor Oscar: By Grimm?

Ironwood: By the look of the files... Yes. But there been report of the Grimm being power by this strange energy.

Professor Oscar: The Phantom Ruby. Wait... How did you get-.

Ironwood: Lux send me the files. Long story short, but some how I DIDN'T get any distress signal from them. TAS Corp was lucky to save the survivors from the village. I been looking the record of the attack and it was Grimm completely destroying and killing my men but... They look as if their attacking from someone order and then... I found this.

Ironwood send it to Professor Oscar on his scroll as he look and... Saw a file and open it to see a corrupts Phantom message saying.

Humanity will soon pay for making my Guardian Kind Suffer. And what better way than to repeat darkest history in remnant. Enjoy all these matches... Because soon you'll all feel my pain. 

Professor Oscar: *Worry* This is not good. Is this a warning?

Ironwood: That what I'm thinking. Matches... No... You don't think that Amity Colosseum will be target for an attack?

Professor Oscar: But why give us the warning? They would've gain a surprise attack. But... What does it mean by making my Guardian Kind Suffer?

Ironwood: The only Guardian Kind I can think of that suffer heavily was...

Professor Oscar: *Realize* Jackal Guardian... Which mean... This must have been the message from that Jackal Guardian.

Ironwood: Do I even send my Military?

Professor Oscar: No. We can't fully confirm it yet. If this some type of trick to lord out your troops while the Tournament is on while it broadcast... This is will let people know there something up and there will be fear and thinking the Alta Military is up to no good.

Ironwood: *Sigh* I kind of figure you'll say that. I don't want to give people a bad feeling about about my military and still trying to work my way up to prove myself. Oscar, we should we do?

Professor Oscar: *Thinking and got an ideas* Prepare your fleets at the beginning of Round 5 but don't send them until I give the signal. After Round 4 I'll let Professor Olivia know about it so she can let the other Guardians that was out to be in high alert. That way people can enjoy the matches without knowing something up. But in case the attack happen early, send your fleet right away.

Ironwood: *Nod* Very well. I hope I'm not falling for a trap.

Professor Oscar: Hey, you're not alone. We'll get through this.

Ironwood: *Smile a bit* Very well, old friend.

As the call end as Professor Oscar & Ironwood both head back.

-Amity Colosseum-

Professor Olivia: Hope your all ready for the first match of Round 4! It battle between the Ultimate Guardian David vs The Octoposse Team Leader Desti!