The Guardian Tournament Finale.... But With Sudden Twist

-Take place after Creators Finish Watching The Guardian Tournament in Random Thing & Moments (MultiGachaverse)-.

-Jack Mansion-

Leone: YES! MY BABY BOY IS THE WINNER!

Rexsettle: *Eyes sparkle* Uncle Machito is the best!

Matthew: Well then, I'm honestly not that surprise. But d--m that was an awesome Final Round!

Winter: *Smile* Indeed. All the left is Professor Olivia speech and then the Era Between Remnant & Earth will be form.

Rex: *Smile* It really is a fresh start.

Claudia: Oh! I can't wait! All that eft is the wedding!

Andries: That time will come soon my love.

Ava: *Stretch my arm* After the Tournament, we're so going to be busy.

Maxwell: Yup, there alot of thing to do with the new era and a fresh start.

Platinum: I do need to work on a few thing at the Galaxy Shrine.

Mitra: I do have to do yoga class. But when we're not busy, let hang out some more. 

Starica: *Smile* I'm down with that! We can even plan a double date!

Meteor: *Chuckle* I don't mind that at all.

Goddard: *Barking*

Leone smile and look at the T.V... But have a bit of a worry look from what Goddard told her about Jack & Lucinda.

Leone: *Thought* My love...

-Alta Academy-

The Students and the Guardians of Alta Academy was cheering loudly from the Final Round.

Neon: I knew it! Pay up Flynt!

Flynt: *Roll my eyes and pay Neon 20 buck* Well play on the bet.

Professor Techna: The Tournament is finally over. The plan of the New Era is about to begin.

Ironwood: *Smile a bit but still a bit worry* Yes it is...

Professor Techna: *Notice Ironwood having a worry look* I take it your still worry huh?

Ironwood: Yeah... I should be celebrating... But with that warning and my Fleets fully ready for deploy. I just hope that I'm not making the same mistake.

Professor Techna: *Smile softy* No your not. We're in high alert with that warning. Once Professor Oscar give the signal we'll strike back at the enemy. 

Ironwood: *Smile* Alright old friend. *Saw the speech about to start* The speech is about to start.

As they watch the Main Screen for Professor Olivia speech.

-Amity Colosseum-

All the Gals that was in their Umbra was back to there base form while Machito was on the Battle Arena due to wining the Guardian Tournament as everyone was waiting for the Speech.

SMG4: Finally... I have record ALL the battle of each matches... I can finally make alot of meme from them! :D

Yang: *Smile and kiss SMG4* Sweet! I can't wait to help you my Meme boi~.

SYG4: Me too~. I'll be sure to get you anything you want.

Mario: As much as the matches have a-- kicking was great. Mario is going to hit the hay.

Meggy: *Giggle* Not yet Red! After this awesome tournament, we'll going to be training hard!

Mario: ... Well sh-t.