Machito vs Meggy -Round 3-

Starla made it back to the other and Stark hug Starla leg.

Stark: Big sister...

Blake: He was worry after you lost your match. But you did great Starla.

Starla: *Smile and carry Stark* Thanks. It's ok little bro, I'm doing fine.

Stark: But you look a bit sad after the match.

Starla: Yeah... I guess I let Desti got in my head a bit. *Smile* But don't worry I'm feeling alot better thanks to Cuz and Annie.

Stark: Okay big sister.

Starla: *Smile and seat next to Saiko* How about we watch the matches together little bro.

Stark: *:D* Okay!

Saiko: Good, since the next is is Machito vs Meggy.

SYG4: The battle against two very close friend.

Clauds: You usually think that Meggy would overcome my Hero when it have to do with Turf War.

Weiss: But since this is the Guardian Tournament, bro can really give it his all with his skill and power. Meggy is facing bro true strength.

Mario: I just hope Machito DON'T hold back! Mario is not losing his fat!

Professor Oobleck: The next match is about to begin!

Marie: And it a battle between two close friend and teammate. Both are leader of their own team and are training together for Splatfest! Give it up for Machito & Meggy!

Desti: *Seating down and smirk* Good luck losing Meggy.

Meggy: *Roll my eyes* Don't count me out yet. We have a score to settle with a bit of a side order of payback for making Starla feel down.

Desti: *Roll my eyes with my arm cross* I'm only speaking the truth.

Rexy: *Growl*

Blaze: *Look at Desti* If you want to deal with Desti, you have to get pass me.

Rexy: I'll be glad to after our match.

Annie: In case you face me... *Crack my knuckle* Nobody make my Star Guardian cry and I'll be sure to put you down.

Blaze: Then you better survive the next round to make it happen. Don't disappoint us.

Tari: Uhh... Hey how we save it during the match.

David: *Arm cross while looking at the battle arena* Save your energy on your match. It pathetic to go against each other before the match start.

Desti: *Thought and growl* I really can't wait for that f--ker to lose in the most humiliate moment ever.

Machito: David right, let focus on giving these people a good Tournament and show them what we got.

Rexy: *Sigh* Alright.

Tasha: Now Machito & Meggy give it your all.

Machito: *Smile* We will. Ready Meggy?

Meggy: *Smile* You know it Blue.

Machito and Meggy exit the waiting booth and enter the battle arena while everyone cheer loudly.

Jackie: Go Big brother & Meggy!

Lucia: Yay!

Mario: *Annoy* You better not hold back Machito! Mario is f--king scar you for life-.

Luigi: Uhhh... Bro. *Point at Claud*

Mario look and saw Clauds eyes glowing with her Kraken Force power up.