Tari vs Bridgett -Round 2-

-Beacon Academy-

Professor Oscar, Professor Glynda, Professor Peach along with Team SWLA, Sam, Jennifer, Matt and the other students are so amaze of Machito and the other are doing in the tournament.

Professor Glynda: The Guardian Tournament is so far doing good Professor Oscar.

Professor Oscar: It sure seem like it. There preformed are so far doing great. So far nothing bad didn't happen. *Thought* Good thing James is keeping high alert on the threat and are well guarding the Amity Colosseum. But we need to keep our guard up.

Jennifer: *Watching and sitting next to Lily* Wow.

Wally: I honestly forgot how David fight his opponent.

Ashley: I feel sorry for Saiko. But... That fight seem to help Saiko unlock a new power.

SRJ: A scary one.

Sam: Sofia really give Meggy a bit of a hard time. The moment Meggy outsmart Sofia, she claim victory.

Lily: *Look at the main screen and saw the next fight* The match is Tari vs Bridgett. *Look at Bridgett* She seem to be a Octoling Guardian.

Matt: Think she a skill fighter?

Sam: It does seem like it, but cuz is well trains and very strong. She got this.

Jennifer: *Curious* How do you know she does?

Sam: *Look at Jennifer and smile* Cuz, may seem like she is the type to not fight. But don't judge a person by there appearance. Tari is STRONGER then you think. And also very fun to hang out.

Jennifer: Cool. 

As the match about to start.

Sam: Watch carefully Jennifer and you might learn a few thing from her.

Jennifer: *Eyes sparkle* Okay!

Zeke: *Looking at Sam and Jennifer talking*

Ashley: *Saw Zeke looking and wave while smiling*

Zeke: *Look away and watch the match*

Ashley: *Thought* Hmm? What's his deal?

-Amity Colosseum- 

Professor Oobleck: Now time for the third match of the Guardian Tournament!

Professor Port: To our right, She a blue Hair Meta Guardian, she love to play video game and is the strongest Meta Guardian from the Meta Guardian Academy and the daughter of Cora Dasher and is related to the Legendary Team Defender Leader. Give it up for Tari Dasher!!!!

Tari enter the battle arena and everyone cheer for her.

Tari: *Nervous and wave lightly* H-Hello?

Cora: That's my baby girl!

Masa: *Smile*  

Machito: Yeah, Cuz!

Yang: Gamer girl is in the house!

Lucy: You go cuz!

SMG4: Kick her a-- so I can make a meme about it!

SYG4: *Giggle*

Sofia: *Singing* Go Tari Go! Go Tari Go!

Metro: You can do it!

Jackie/Lucia: Cousin!

Belle: *Thought* Let see how much you improve Tari.

David: *Watching from one of the entrance* Hmph.