Crimson vs Belle -Round 4-

Annie was waking back to the other until she heard Rexy, Saikonetta, Team JNR, Starlaonetta, Stark, Sophiaonetta and Razor voice inside Waiting Room.

Annie: *Thought* Oh. Hmm... *Smile and send a message to Jean* I'm sure they don't mind if I watch with them. *Blush* I can be next to Starla.

Annie enter the Waiting Room and saw Noraonetta finish drinking her syrup.

Noraonetta: So good~! :D

Stark: *Weird look* Tell me again why Nora drink syrup?

Ren: It her favorite. Even without Pancake.

Jaune: Ren... She ate all the Pancakes every time. Even Sophia burn Pancake. Uhh.. No offense.

Sophiaonetta: *Rub my head nervous* It's alright. I'm not a very good cook anyway. Razy is an AMAZING Cook.

Razor: *Chuckle* Well, I own it all from Leone for teaching me. I do own for training Sophia on how to be a housewife and... A very beautiful wife~.

Sophiaonetta: *Giggle*

Saikonetta: *Smile and thought* Hmm... Maybe one day I should ask Leone to train me to be a housewife for my love~.

Starlaonetta: *Giggle and saw Annie and gasp* Annie!

Annie: *Smile* Hey-. *Saw Starlaonetta and blush hard* Whoa~.

Starlaonetta: *Red blush* You... Like my form?

Annie: *Blush* What there to like, you're like a Star Angel~.

Starlaonetta: *Red blush while glowing Star Energy* Hehe. *Hug Annie* You did really great on your match!

Annie: *Red blush and hug Starlaonetta* Hehe, thanks!

Sophiaonetta: *Smile and thought* Aww... Does my daughter have a crush on Annie. So cute!

Stark: It was so cool! All that weapon you have was insane!

Annie: *Giggle and pat Stark head* Thanks, Kiddo. I'm the Master of Weapon after all.

Stark: *:3*

Rexy: *Smile* So what bring you here, Annie?

Annie: *Smile* I was hoping if... I can join you guys here to watch the match?

Starlaonetta: *Smile* Of course!

Noraonetta: The more the merrier! But... Hmm, do you have your Umbra Bracelet?

Annie: Yeah, I always have it with me. 

Annie put her Umbra Bracelet on and became Annieonetta.

Starlaonetta: *Red blush* Oh my Star...

Annieonetta: *Giggle and sit next to Starlaonetta with my arm wrap around her* Like this form Starla~?