Starla vs Desti -Round 3-

-Amity Colosseum-

The Main screen have stop and the FIRST match of Round 3 have been shown.

Professor Olivia: The first match to start off Round 3 is Starla Crusher and her opponent is an Octoling Guardian and the leader of Team Octoposse. She very well skill fighter and train very hard everyday to aim to be the champion of Splatfest. Give it up for Desti!

Desti raise her fist while everyone cheer for her.

Meggy: *Thought and was unamused* As if. I'm going to be the Upcoming Star and win Splatfest. You're going to have to beat me to win Desti.

Lucy: *Roll my eyes* I don't see that happening.

(Y/N): We'll make sure to show Desti at Splatfest, my love.

Professor Olivia: All other fighter.

Professor Olivia press a button and saw a waiting booth appear at the side of the seat.

Professor Olivia: All of you that are still completing can watch from the waiting booth and if your out of the Tournament you can watch it with your love one. Now take your seat.

Rexy: *Nod and look at Starla* Good luck cuz!

Curlandb: Show Desti the power of the Star Guardian.

Annie: *Wink at Starla* I'll be cheering for you.

Starla: *Blush* Alright! Thank you.

Desti: Hmph.

Blaze: *Pat Desti back* Good luck Desti. *Went to the waiting booth*

Desti: *Smile* 

Machito, David, Tasha, Curlandb, Jean, Jenny, Annie, Andrea, Tari, Meggy, Volcanic, (Y/N), Crimson, Javier, Belle, Rexy, Lucy and Blaze went to the waiting booth and take there as Starla and Desti both ready themselves.

Saiko: Go Starla!

Yang: Show Desti what you got!

Smashie: *Smile*

Desti: *Looking at Starla* Starla Crusher huh? You don't look nothing like Rexy.

Starla: *Glare* What does that suppose to mean? I'm Rexy Step-cousin! But we're family!

Desti: *Roll my eyes* I can only imagine your family. A Star Guardian & Echidna Guardian together as a family. Let see if you can even handle my strength.

Starla: *Crack my neck and went to my stance* I should be telling you the same thing. My mother was a former Elite. You're going to have alot of trouble beating me.

Desti: Then you better prove to be right. I don't need another boring match.

Professor Olivia press the button and the two side of the Battle arena was the Rock Arena and Cyber Platform.

Professor Olivia: The match start in 3, 2... 1! BEGIN!!

Starla quickly move fast to punch Desti as she instantly move sideway to avoid it.

Starla: *Thought* She's quick!

Desti: *Thought* Not bad. But what do you take me as.

Desti quickly did a hard kick which Starla block quickly but was send back.

Starla: Whoa!

(Y/N): The heck?!

Lucy: *Arm cross* Didn't think Desti would be that strong.

Meggy: *Nod* Yeah, last time she was annoy but I can handle her, but... Seem like she was holding back. But then again... So was I.

Tari: I can see that.