Tour - requested- cute

This imagine is for @alexandra_rebecca

South Africa is a fair distance from America what makes it worse is my boyfriend Daniel is American. I see him every so often but not as much as I would like too. Tomorrow he's on tour in New York and since I'm the best girlfriend ever I've bought tour tickets to see him. We have been dating for around bout 9 months.

I pack my packs and hug my mum goodbye. " please baby safe and make sure to wear a mask!" I nod. " yes yes I promise." I say. I turn towards the door. " oh and Alexandra.... say hi to Daniel for Me" I giggle and scream known I'm gonna have him in my arms soon. I walk to my Uber and they drive me to the Airport. I put my airpods in and and listen to why don't we.

The flight was long and horrible. I felt drained. As soon as I step out of the airplane I smile wide known I'll be seeing my boyfriend soon. I walk and get my luggage and head for my Uber. The drive to the concert was tense. The Uber arrives and I see a bunch of fans. I put my hood up so they don't see me and I sneak backstage. " Jonah" I Whisper shout. He turns around and his face has a huge smile on it he runs over. " Alexandra what you doing here does Daniel know."

I shake my head " no he doesn't can you help me, I want to surprise him" Jonah thinks and nods " follow me" I nod and follow Jonah he takes me to the dressing room so I can change. " Alexandra we need to go on stage but if you stand by the exit for us Daniel will see you." I shout thank you and finish my makeup. I make my way back stage and stand with their manager. I watch Daniel run around like an idiot. " thank you for coming we love you all!" They scream and they run off. I stand still and then all of a sudden my eyes catch Daniels.

" Alexandra" he says. I tear up and run over to him and he grab me. I wrap my legs around his waist and put my lips onto his. He spins me around still kissing Me. I pull back and stare at him. " I can't believe your here." I smile. " I had to come see you I'm missing you." " come on the rest of the tour with us and when we're done come back to LA with Me" I look at him " you want me to move in with you." He nods. " I don't ever want you to leave me again." I of course agree. The rest of the tour is fulled with fun and Jonah breaking tables.

Hope you liked this Alexandra. Sorry it took me soo long to upload it x