Teacher/student part 2

This imagine is for @sophiakatecenas
Hope you like this x

It's been a few months since me n Daniel had sex. We have been secretly dating cor Everyone he's . if anyone finds out I'll lose my job. He walks over to me at the end of the lesson. " hi Sophia" he says. I sigh. " sit down Daniel we need to talk" he looks at me and sits downs. I walk to the door and lock it and walk back. " Daniel we need to stop sleeping together" his face drops. " what" he says. I nod.

" if we get Caught I'll be sacked." He holds my hands. " we won't okay" I nod and peck his lips. He forces his lips onto roughly and I allow him. He comes over and rips my skirt off. He pulls his trousers down and bends me off. He stokes his cock along my entrance and slowly pushes into me. I let out a moan. He covers my mouth and pounds into me. I lay my head the desk and close my eyes trying to hold in my moans. " Daniel I'm close" I say quietly. He puts his hands on my clit and rubs it. My finish slowly starts and I moan loudly as I finish. Daniel pulls out and finishes. I put my clothes back on and give him a kiss.

" you should go home and get some rest Daniel" he stops. " can we spend the Night together " I think for a second, and then nod. " go wait by my car" he kisses me and pulls his trousers back up and runs to my car. I feel very nauseous and runs to the toilet and soon throw up. I grab my phone to call Daniel and then it hates me. I've not had my period. " nooo noo noo" there's a silence until I heard. " Sophia out now we need to talk" it's the head teachers. I walk to her office and she talks to me.

After talking I walk to Daniel and he looks at me. " what took you soo long" I burst into tears. " hey hey shhhhh" he grabs me and kisses me. " what's happened " he says again. " I've been fired. They know we had sex and to make it worse I haven't had my period and I was sick" he stares at me. " your pregnant" I nods " I think so." He nods. " well I'll support you and I promise to never leave you"

9 months later

" push Sophia you need to push" I pain has hard as I can. Until I feel free, I heard a high pitch scream. I look at my baby and cry. " hi baby" they put him on my stomach and I look up at Daniel. " it's a little boy" he smiles and kisses me. That's what he did he stuck by me the whole time.

Ik this got a bit confusing but I didn't know how to make a part 2 and I thought this was cute. Hope you liked this x