Miscarrige

This will mention the loss of a baby so please don't read if you have experienced or don't like this issue, it's a very difficult situation but if you have experienced this I'm always here for everyone and anyone I love all of you!❤️

8 weeks, 8 weeks I've carried my little bundle of joy for. I've never been more excited in my life. I've always wanted to be a mother, but I never  thought with Daniel seavey. He makes the happiest I could ever be.

The time currently reads 11:49pm and Daniel is kissing my stomach. " and daddy needs the next months to hurry the fuck up cause daddy wants his baby here, cause I want to give you loads of kisses and cuddles and kisses and more cuddles" Daniel says. " and daddy needs to learn not to swear around you" I said raising n eyebrow. " I'm sorry baby mumma" he said pouting and whispers to my stomach. " mummy got mad with me" I giggle and kiss daniels head.

" right bedtime, I'm tired" I said smiling. I peck Daniels lips, and snuggle into him. I yawn and shut my eyes. Daniel placed his head on top of mine and we fall asleep.

I feel like I've been sleeping for a while but I pull myself up when I feel a sharp pain in my stomach. I look down and see blood. " no.. no .. please no" I said crying.  Daniel wakes ups " baby what's wrong" he sits up and rubs his eyes seeing the blood. " omg baby come on let's ..." he tears up letting a few fall " let's get you to the hospital." He picks me up and I cry in pain. " why me baby what did I do wrong"

" nothing  y/n don't blame your self baby girl come on" he runs to the car and drives to the hospital. When we arrive the dr does some tests and goes and sees if the baby survived. We see him walking back and he sighs. " I'm so sorry but your baby didn't survive you lost the baby" those words broke me, I cried hard. Dan put his arms around me but I push him off.  My baby I hold my stomach.

The pain is horrible, I was so excited to have my baby in arms, now I want get that, I don't get that excitement of the next few months I didn't even get to feel it kick, or anything. My baby is gone ....

Sorry it's so short but thought I should update today have an amazing day