morning after

I turn around to be faced with the sun in my eyes. I groan and I turned to kiss daniel and realised it's not daniel. I push the covers close to me and look at who it is.... corbyn besson. Daniels best friend. I kick him in the side. " ouch the fuck-" he looks at me with wide eyes

I nod. " what have we done Cor" I say throwing a jumper over my naked body. " we were drunk, I don't remember last night at one bit" he says. I roll my eyes. " no shit Sherlock I can tell we were fucking drunk."

He sighs. I then the sound of steps walking up the tears. My worst fear is about to happen. With that said dan walks in and looks at me n corbyn. His face. Omg his face it was horrible. The tears feel down his face. He just stared at my naked bottom half.

" you cheated" he said. I stand up and throw shorts on and run over to him. " dan I'm so sorry" I go to touch him, he stand away from me. "Stay away from me" I tear up and look at corbyn.

" mate I'm really fucking sorry, we were drunk and it happened." He said. " no corbyn it doesn't just happen, you went Behind my back and fucked my girlfriend." He chuckles. " sorry ex girlfriend." He said looking at me.

I gasp. " no dan don't leave me please, you can't I need you I love you" I said begging and tears feel. " should of thought that before having sex with my band mate" I shake my head walking out the room.

I run out the room past everyone down the stairs. " oi y/n wait up" Zach said. I just ignore him getting into my car and driving. I pull away from the drive and start heading to mine. The idiot I am forgetting I had a lot to drink so I'm
Over the system get my ass pulled over by the police.

I look at the officer. " please make your way out the car love" he said. I get out and he checks my car and then does a breathe test. " mhmm like I thought over the limit, let's go" he takes me to the local police station and shoves me in cell.

" we'll call someone and they'll come bail you out next time be careful." He said. I nod and say thank you. After about 20 mins the longest 20 mins of my life I see Daniel. He walks over to me.

" not been a good day for you has it" I shake my head and cry. " I'm so so sorry daniel it wasn't my intention to have sex with corbyn. I only want you and that's it I mean it I know you won't believe me but it's true I swear" he looks at me.

He pays the officer how much my bail is and hugs me. " I love you too baby next time I'm coming with you drinking." I nod and kiss him.

Sorry it's short guys had a busy day and thought you all deserved an upload. Leave a comment down below for a request