Insecure

Looking in the mirror you hold your stomach in your fingers, squeezing and pulling it away from your body. Sucking in your stomach, turning all angles. With a sigh you look at the shape of your thick pale thighs which don't stand apart how you would like them to do. Your calves are not small which you hate. Instead they're big and wide which makes your anckles look awkward.
Your eyes travel to your face as you glare at it. Tears forming in the corner of your eyes. Your rounded face isn't dainty and your chubby cheeks stuck out. Your nose becomes larger when you 'smile'. Cupping your cheeks you pulls then back and up turning your head to see the different angles of your face.
"Babe?" Your boyfriend, Daniel  calls from outside the bathroom door as he knocks. Opening it he sees you standing in front of the mirror wearing only your underwear and tear stained cheeks.

"Hey, hey. What's wrong?" He asks with concern the sadness dripping off his face as he comes towards you, sitting you on the bath tub and kneeling in front of you. He places his hands on your thighs which has pale lines which you want to hide from him.
"Nothing, dan . I'm fine." You shake your head again, crossing your arms across your stomach which hangs over your knickers. Daniel  shakes his head with you as his thumb wipes your cheeks and under eyes.
"You can tell me, you know. I'm anyways here, baby." He whispers starring into eyes as he moves his hands to onto your crossed arms.
"I'm just-" you whimper and he presses his forehead against your cheek kissing your jaw. "I'm just so-" you whimper again.

"Beautiful." He shocks you. You lean away from him looking closely at him.
"What? No I'm not. I'm just so fat and ugly. I'm not good enough for anyone. I don't deserve you and I don't even know why you want to be with me because there is so many pretty girls who will have a more attractive faced for you to look at and a skinnier body for you to hold when you sleep. I'm nothing and I'm sorry." You choke on your tears as you cover your face in shame.
"Hey, y/n. Y/n look at me." Daniel  holds your hands away from your face as your head hangs looking down at your lap. "Look at me." He lifts your chin up with his gentle hand.
He cups your hands in his as his thumb moves in circles in the back of your hand.

"Y/n. You're beautiful. You're so beautiful. I don't understand how you can't see that." He gulps and looks down. "I don't want you to-" His voice cracks as he shakes his head. " I don't want you to feel this way. I'm so in love with you and you're all I care about. I just want you to be happy, I don't care if I'm not. I don't want anyone else but you. Don't worry about what anyone else thinks about you, because your always, always going to be beautiful to me me you're enough. You're enough." He whispers.
"I love you, so much." Your fingers caresses his wet cheeks and you kiss the top of his head.
"I love you, so much. I always will." he replies lifting your head up to kiss your tear salted lips.