" i love you"- cute

" come on daniel" i giggle through the screams as Daniel tickles me. He stops and i breathe while calming myself down. He looks at me and he falls beside me. " we can watch a movie if you like " Daniel asks. I nod and stand up crawling over to the dvd stand i sit on the floor crossed leg and search for a movie.

Daniel sits behind me and hugs be from behind. He moves the hair out away from my neck and then planting a soft kiss on my neck. I lean back and just let him embrace me. I grab y/f/m and show daniel. " baby can we watch this." He smiles. "of course we can."

Daniel stands up and puts the movie in the laptop and connects it to the large television, i go to the bathroom and get changed into a pair of daniels sweatpants and and a crop top vest top. I walk out and see my boyfriend lying in his bed wearing a pair of shorts and no top.

I jump next to him and kiss his bare torso. I lay my head on his chest and stare at the tv. I smile to myself. I feels soft snores i look up and see daniel sleeping. I lean up and kiss his lips. I lift my head off his chest and put the covers over his body. " good night danny thank you for being the best thing in my life. I know we have never said this before but daniel i love you and i really mean that i love tyou soo much. "

I smile as i see a smile creeps on his face. " i'm so glad you said that y/n i love you too now come here and give me cuddles." I jump next to him and turn the movie off. I look up at him and give him a kiss. " goodnight daniel."

Please leave some request for me down below. I really love making request for you guys. Just comment down below. Love you all thank you for the support