Brothers best friend

You were jack Avery's other little sister. To be honest there was only a year apart between you and him so you were very close.

Mum and dad were going on holiday with the others but are leaving me here with jack. The thing is thou jack is going on tour. So I don't know what I'm going to do. I can't look after myself yes I'm 17/18 but I'm still a teenager this is going to be hard.

"Y/n this is bam bam, our manager" jack said pointing to Tyler. Daniel Seavey's brother.
"Yes I know who Tyler is jack" I say laughing. Jack just slaps me and I continue you to laugh.
"Since mum and dad have left you here alone. With me you shall be coming on tour with us. So go pack your bags as we are leaving very soon" jack said sounding posh.

I run upstairs and pack mainly everything I will need. I come downstairs with me case and see everyone ready to go. But one main person catches my eye. It was Daniel Seavey. Daniel and I have had a secret relationship for a good year and a half now, because of jack found out i was dating his best pal he would go apeshit and tbh I'm kinda scared of jack sometimes he can be kinda scary. We both make eye contact and smile. He winks at me and I laugh.
"Everything ok y/n" I heard Zach say. I just cough and nod.

On the tour was the best. Sometimes we would be making fun of folk by doing impressions or we would all be cuddled up watching a movie. And that was what we were going now. Jack didn't bother my cuddle the lads. But he just didn't want me to date them.

Today is the 3rd night of tour and I'm now finally cuddling Daniel. We decided on watching the notebook, because Jonah insisted we watch it, even thou we all know he will cry and so will I. I cuddle further into Daniel forgetting the rest of the lads were with us. I look up at Him and make eye contact, we both smile and Daniel leans down to kiss me but stops and we heard Corbyn cough. He was the only who knew about me and Daniel so, I'm glad he stopped us before anything could happen.

After the movie stopped, practically everyone was balling their eyes out. It was now bed time. My bunk was in the middle. Zach was below me and Bam bam was above me. It's now about 2:30am and I can't sleep, I've been tossing and turning for the best half hour. So I slowly crawl out of my bunk and walk into the lounge. I then feel so muscular arms around my waist. I then felt wet kisses on my back. I turn around and kiss him. Tbh I'm glad it was Daniel and no one else :). I pull him and and I fall onto the couch. He was already have naked by sleeping so, all I had to do was take his sweet pants off. He took of my top and my bra. And flung it across the room he slowly starts kissing down my body. When he reaches my bottom half he slowly take it off. I'm now bare naked and Daniel has just got boxers on so i flip was over and I'm straddling him now. I then slowly move my hands done to his crouch and slowly palm him through is boxers. He let out small moans indicating I was doing the right thing.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE" I heard jack scream. I quickly jump off Daniel and cover myself with a pillow.
"WELL IM STILL WAITING FOR AN ANSWER" he shouted even louder. By now all the boys were in the room.
"I'm so sorry jack I wanted to tell you about me and Daniel but I was scared." I said starting to cry.
"Don't ever be scared of me y/n yes I'm not too happy about this but I'm glad you have found someone who loves you. And if he breaks your heart. I can kill him." Jack said laughing.
"Thank you jack but could you guys leaving so I can get changed please" they all laugh.

Maybe tour wasn't going to be as bad now