Game show- requested

This was requested by @sophiakatecenas
Hope you enjoy x

Me and my boyfriend were sitting backstage of the studio to Netflix getting our make up done. We are about to go and recorded a video for there YouTube video of us playing touch the body part. We all know Daniels he's a as he'd call himself a funny guy so fuck knows what he's gonna make me touch. I stand up and walk over to the chairs where i'm going to sit. I look around and  see a bunch of cameras and sits next to me. The cameras start to roll.

" hey guys daniel and sophia here and were at netflix to play a game for you" He says. " our new movie which includes the other boys comes out next monday go add it to your list and watch it" I say smiling. " okay today we are going to play touch my body challenge" Dan says. " one of us will be blindfolded and the other will be pulling a bit of paper out of the ball here and put the our finger in the chosen area" I giggle. " okay baby you wanna start" dani asks me. 

I nod and take the blindfold and  put it around my eyes. Daniel takes a piece of paper and shows it to them camera. " you ready baby" I nod. He grabs my finger and pulls it to an area. I giggle and think " your knee" i say. " nope one  more try." he says laughing. " omg its your elbow" I saw laughing. " yesss you got it well done" I take the blindfold off and smile, giving it to daniel. I grab a bit of paper and it says in between your fingers. " okay you ready" 

" yup lets go" he says. I grab his finger and put it in between my fingers. " eh crap i don't know in between your toes" I laugh a little. " nope wrong" he sighs. " eh your butt" i slap his arm. " no daniel it was in between my fingers." i said disgusted He chuckles and gives me the blindfold. I put it on and sit there moving my body side to side. I hear a small chuckle leave dani's  mouth. " ready babe" He says. I nod and he pulls my finger the place felt slimy.

" eewww what is this" I laugh. I think and pull my finger way fake crying. " ew thats inside your mouth." He laughs and i take the blindfoled off. " okay little secret it i tried it first and it felt like inside the vaigina. I let out a high pitch laugh. " baby you can't say that" I said holding his hand laughing. " okay its my last go" I grab a body part and it was eye. I pull his finger up to his eye and he laughs. " easy that's your eye." he says proudly. i laugh.

We finish up with the interview and make our way to the car. I set up the aux able and we drive home. I look at daniel and he was smirking. " what" i say but no answer. He moves his hand to my entrance and slowly rubs my clit. I throw my head back and lift my legs up. He moves my panties out the way and slowly slides his fingers in. " omg daniel faster" i moan. He smiles. He moves his fingers faster and keep going. I loved daniel fingering me he did it soo good. " fuck" i moan.

He moves his hand quicker and i felt myself coming to an end. " i'm close daniel" i said letting my realse out. "i've wanted to do that since the mouth situation" i giggle and he continues to focus on driving. Safe to say when we got home round 2 happen. 

Hope you enjoyed this sophia x