Best friends - requested

Requested for 

Sitting in the studio watching my best friend sing his notes. I've always had a little thing for daniel okay maybe a big thing for daniel. But i would never tell him. Corbyn comes and sits next to me. " staring at daniel again are we Hannah." I shake my head. He smirks and walk away laughing.

" what was that all about" I look up and see daniel. I start to talk but choke on my words. " uh, well, yeah, um" he looks at me. I shake my head. " yeah uh sorry just corbyn being himself." I said smiling slightly embarrassed. " well we are having friends over at ours tonight would you like to come." daniel askes me. I blush.

" course I'll come Danny. I'll be over around 6ish" I smile. " see you then Hannah" he said walking away. I turn away so no one can see me and blush hard biting my lip in the process.I grab my bags and walk to my car. ' oh my i'm seeing daniel tonight.' When i get home I look for a  nice outfit. 

I arrive at the why don't we house and knock on the door

I arrive at the why don't we house and knock on the door. Jack runs and opens the door. " Hey Hannah." I smile and hug him. " hi Jacky." I walk into the house, and see daniel sitting with everyone at the table. I sit on the spare seat next him. 

" you look  amazing Hannah." I blush. " t-thank y-you" I stutter in reply. I chuckles. Its been a good while since i've been at The house and were in middle  of Playing  monopoly. " wanna hear some jokes." Daniel said . " yes go ahead they better be good." He smirks. " okay knock knock" He starts. " I look at him and raise an eyebrow. " whos there" I giggle. " The interrupting cow  " I look at all the boys going to laugh. " the interrupting cow wh-" i go to finish and he goes. " mooooo" 

I start giggling. He looks at me and gives me a smile. He sit telling jokes for ages. "look at the cute couple" Jonah said laughing. All the boys join in. I blush. " what couple, I don't see any other girls here" daniel said. The boys look away and laugh. 

" How about a game of truth or dare." Zach said. We all agree and sit in a circle. " okay Hannah truth or dare. " I think. " dare please" the boys all look at each other. " we dare you to kiss daniel." I nod and go closer to dan. lean in and go to kiss him but miss his lips and kiss his cheek. I look around and go embarrassed i stand up and run out the house.

" Hannah wait." I feel someone grab my hand and turn me around. I see daniel. " why did you run off." he said. " cause can't you see i'm in love with you daniel i always have been, thats why the boys dared me to kiss you and when i did it, i guess i thought you didn't want me too." I close my eyes. 

" Hannah open your eyes." i do as i'm told and he leaned down and kisses me. The kiss was slow and perfect. He was amazing the kiss felt amazing. He pulls back and looks at me. " does that prove i love you. I smirk and grab his hand running up to his bedroom. 

He pins me against the wall and Kisses me roughly. I moan into the kiss and he deepens it. He picks me up and i wrap my legs around his waist. He takes my dress off and Moves to kiss my neck. I grab his hair. He moves to the bed and puts me on it. He hovers over me. " you sure you want this hannah." I nod.

I think you can tell what happened next....

The end

Hope you liked that Hannah i wasn't sure if you want me to write smut or not if you do please just comment down below and i can make a part 2 for you.