wedding series - proposal

It's an average Thursday day and I'm at work, I'm a dancer, I dance for singers like Drake, Hrvy and all like I vary from popular people down to not so popular but I love my job either way. Tonight is date night and I' looking forward to, tonight. Dan said It's gonna be on of the best. 

It's reached 4pm and a I get a call from Dan. " hey baby girl" I giggle. " how can I help you" he sighs. " I'm sorry y/n but I cant go out tonight, I need to stay in studio and work on a song, I'm so sorry" I sigh and nod even though he cant see me I still do it. " no it's fine Dan we can sort something out another night I love you." He says he loves me back and hangs up. 

The day is over and I head over to my car and drive home. Since Dan is having to stay at studio  i get e  a text from Ashely Corbyn's sister asking if I want to come over for drinks. I agree and get changed and head on over. I knock on the door but no answer. I give her a call but yet still no answer. I head around the back of house when I hear music, Gentle singing, And a wedding tune. I raise an eyebrow and keep walking. 

When I can finally see everything I see Jack, Jonah ,Zach and Corbyn together singing Bruno Maras marry you. I see Daniel next to a giant set of lights that say Marry me and our initials under it, I turn and see all our friends and family all holding my favourite flower a rose.

I turn to Ashley and she giggles and lip says I'm sorry I giggle with her and walk closer to Dan who is holding a bunch of roses . He gives them to me and kisses my head. A projector is brought out and a screen comes down. I raise an eyebrow. 

" Danny what's going on" he smiles and kisses my head. " you'll see" the projector starts playing and Zach appears on it. " hi miss y/l/n thank you for being my best friend and my everything .... okay maybe your Dan's everything but you mean just as much to me, very soon that young man is gonna ask you a very important question and I need you to agree I need you as my sister." Zach disappears and on comes Jonah.

Everyone who I'm surrounded by has a part in this video and and on comes Dan. By this point I'm crying my wee eyes out. He's standing in this video with the outfit we first met in. I giggle and he starts. 

" were do I begin, y/n I have loved you since I first saw you, you've been my number one for 3 years  now and everyday I still figure out a way to love you more and more everyday. " I cry even more as I listen to Dan talk. After a good time the video ends and I turn back to Dan and see him on one knee. " miss y/n/l will you do the honour and become wife." he brings out a beautiful ring and I nod. He smiles very wide and puts the ring on my finger. 

Everyone cheers and Dan pulls me in for a kiss. I smile and realise i'm marrying my best friend.