Celebrity Crush- Requested

This imagine is for Alexandra__rebecca

Also before you guys moan about corona and they aren't allowed crowds... boohoo no one likes corona soo ahaha

I sit on my phone scrolling through Tiktok. I go to my home page and look at my views. I look at my followers 52.8M I smile to myself proud of where i got in my life. I look at a notification i get it say why don't we interview with ellen degeneres. I smile and think of Daniel. I think he's gorgeous. I press the interview and look at his blonde hair and bite my lip a little.

" so boys welcome to the show how we all doing today" Ellen said. All the boys nod. " we are all doing good and with the album dropping in January life's just getting better and better you know" Corbyn says. " oh yes the album congratulations boys and congrats on your new single fallin which you guys will be playing for us later." Ellen says as the crowd cheers. " I wanted to play a little game with you all" the boys nod. " we love games" Jonah says. " hell yeh" Daniel adds. " okay the game is simply just truth or dare, here we have two jars one with truths and the other with dares Corbyn why don't you go first"

Corbyn smiles and reaches out for a dare. He pulls it out and reads it. "Do  your best giraffe impression." Corbyn laughs and gives it to Daniel. " think this one is for you buddy." Everyone laughs while Daniel pouts. I giggle to myself. " poor Danny." I continue to watch. Corbyn has just finished his dare and it's Daniel next. He picks out a truth. " who's your celebrity crush" he reads out. My hurt sinks cause I knows he's going to pick like Selena Gomez or like Kylie Jenner. I look back at the screen with sad guys. " it's a TikToker actually I love her videos and she's the most beautiful Girl I've ever set my eyes on her name is y/n"

I gasp and my eyes grow wide. " did ... did he just say my name." I say out loud in shock. I scream. " omg omg omg  Daniel likes me" I watch the video. " you should dm her and ask her on a date. " Ellen says smiling wide. I keep my face in the shocked expression and he agrees. He pulls out his phone and I'm guessing he's typing to me. Not too long after I receive a dm.

Seaveydaniel
Uh hi y/n Daniel here from why don't we I was wondering if one day you would like to meet for dinner and maybe some drinks? X

Y/n y/l/n
Omg hey Daniel, I would love too watching your interview right now maybe it's a good time to tell you your my crush as well 🥰x

" guys she's watching the show" he says chuckling. Everyone waves at the camera. I scream and fall back lying on my bed. " no way did Daniel Seavey ask ask me on a date" I close my eyes and just picture how's it's gonna be.....

Hope you enjoy your imagine, and this was what you  wanted feel free to request again. Also thank you so much requesting.