New puppy

" y/n in the car please" Daniel said with a stern tone. I raise my eyebrows and stand up laughing. " yes sir" I said walking towards the car where I see Jonah and Corbyn. I get into the front and put my belt on. Daniel starts driving to this random destination. " care to explain where we are going" I say to my boyfriend. I said turning to Daniel he smirks. " you'll find out in a few hours"

I roll my eyes and connect my phone to Bluetooth. I play fallin and we all start signing. " I can feel the rush of adrenaline" I scream. Everyone laughs  at me joining in. When the song finishes I take a breather. " flipping  hell I get too into that song".  Jonah laughs. " you know it better than us" I flip my hair. " what can I say I'm a super fan" it's been bout 3 hours and I'm slowly falling asleep. " y/n you can't sleep we're are almost here" I look out the window. " we're almost here? Baby we're in the middle of fucking no where"

I hear Corbyns laugh and turn to look at him. He stops laughing and looks scared I smile at him and he smiles back. We pull up to a house and Daniel and Jonah go out and go into the house. I sit on my phone. " are they getting something?" I said Corbyn. " yeah this is jonahs girlfriends house he left his stuff here" I smile. " oohhh I didn't know he had a new girlfriend" I smile. I see the boys walking out. I go to open the door for Daniel when I saw a puppy. My eyes widen. " no!" I scream. I see a smirk on corbyns  face.

Jonah opens the door and I see a little puppy. " y/n meet your new baby" I let a tear fall. I grab him/her and hug it. " omg  baby thank you thank you" I said crying. " hey don't cry" he kisses my head. " what you gonna name your little boy" I smile. I look at the springer spaniel. " Oscar baby Oscar" I smile. Daniel gets into the car and smiles. " I've got all the stuff at home it was soo hard to keep this from you" I smile. I turn to look at Jonah and Corbyn. " is this actually your girlfriend house or was that just to not tell me what happened" I said. Corbyn looked at Jonah and  smiled. " no I'm single! Corbyn lied to you" I giggle and turn to look at Oscar. " let's take our baby home" I said.

Sorry it's short but I got a puppy 2 days ago and thought this would be a cute idea.