Requested- High school reunion

So this imagine is gonna be a bit different it's gonna be a zach imagine someone has requested it feel free to request about the other boys i'm happy to write it for you.

Requested by @landOfTheLimeLights

4 years since i was last at school, 4 years ago i finally decided it was time to leave. The other day i got a letter from my old high school inviting me to a reunion for students who either recently left or left a few years ago.

I look at the letter it's tomorrow. I go upstairs and search for decent outfit to wear. I get everything sorted and head to bed. The next morning I wake up and feel kinda excited to see everyone again. I put on the dress I laid out and do my hair n makeup.

I drive to my old high school and see a bunch of my old friends. I walk up to a set of boys I use to hang with and that's when I see him. Zach herron. Oh my now he's aged well. Me and him use to be best friends at high school but we drifted apart when he got init why don't we.

Zach looks at me. I can't help but smile. " no way y/n y/l/n" he says. I giggle and hug him. He hugs me tighter than he ever has. He pulls away and looks at the whole of me. " damn you have aged well" I giggle. " it's only been a few years" he smiles.

"I'm so so sorry I never got in touch y/n I think about you everyday and always want to text you I just thought you wouldn't want to talk to since I left." He says. I smile and play with his hair. " you were my best friend my child hood crush zachy I always think of you." I smile.

He raises an eyebrow. " childhood crush, you mean the whole time I liked you, you liked me too and I didn't make a move." He said looking annoyed. I laugh and think. " why don't we go out for dinner after this and we can you know catch up and we can head to mine afterwards if you like." I say.

He smiles and nods. " I would love that y/n. I'm so glad I've found you again." I smile and we walk into the same place we met.

Sorry this is sort, and sorry I took so long to upload this. Currently not feeling very well don't worry don't have COVID but I'll be uploading a lot soon don't worry