Time of the month.

It was currently 10:50pm and we dan we heading of to bed. I took of my jumper so I was just in my vest top and shorts. Daniel was only wearing his boxers he slowly climb into bed and face each other. He gives me a passionate kiss before. Closing his eyes and falling asleep.

I kept tossing and turning and finally decided to get up for a pee. I'm staying at the why don't we house, so Daniel has his own bathroom which is good,because I can't be arsed walking far.

I walk into the bathroom and take off my shorts and start to pee. As I'm about to wipe, I notice blood on my shorts. I quickly wipe and flush and pull up my shorts and run out, to see Daniel stripping the bed. I don't know why but I burst out into tears. "Hey baby it's ok don't cry." He said. He picked up and sat me on the bed. "Stay" he said sternly. I hear the bath start I smile.

He comes back through 10 mins later and  carries me to the bath room. He slowly undress me,  but what makes me smile is his eyes never leaves my eyes. Once I'm all stripped, Daniel takes of his boxers and gets in the bath.i sit in between his legs, my back pressed against his stomach. His hands went to my tummy and he rubbed circles on it and we just made small talk for a good 45 mins when the water starts to get cold.

Daniel gets out of the bath bath and wraps a towel around him and leaves. He comes back when some tampons and pads. " these are Christina's but she won't mind" he said. I grab a tampon and he leaves, to bring me freshly clean clothes and then walks out again.

Once,I'm done everything I walk out to see a freshly made bed and my handsome boyfriend Lying on it waiting for me. I slowly Climb into bed and kiss him before falling asleep. Hands down I have the best boyfriend ever.