Party

New years eve the best time for everyone the pubs are open the clubs are open drink everywhere. i walk around my house in just my underwear. " MUM WHERES MY NEW DRESS I TOLD YOU-" I spot it on the chair in my room . " never mind I found it" I grab the dress and put it over my body. I look in the mirror and smile. I grab my purse and phone. I run downstairs and kiss my mum goodbye and make my way into my best friend Sarah's car. " hey girl you look stunning. " I smile and say the same to her. We drive to Brennan Taylor's house and walk in. The house was full of people. I make my way to the kitchen and fetch myself a drink. I walk to the living room and sit next to Colby brock. I sit n roll a fag next to him and grab my lighter out my bag. " smoking is bad for you." I look up and see a blonde guy look at me. " I said smoking is bad for you" I smile. " oh is it now" I light the fag and smoke it. He smirks and sits next to me. " your a feisty one aren't you" I smile. " what's your name blondey". he smirks. " I'm Daniel Seavey and you are...". " y/n y/l/n." he smiles. I turn my back to him and talk to Colby. I lean closer to Colby and whisper. " who's Daniel and whys he here."  Colby laughs. " Daniel is in a band called why don't we he's best friends with Corey and Brennan. He's also staring at you right now." I turn around.

His blue eyes staring his soft blonde hair just sitting there. I smile and blush. " I'm gonna go to the toilet." I stand up and make my way to the upstairs bathroom. I close the door and do my business. I stand up and wash my hands and then feel a pair of arms wrap around my body. I jump and faced him. It was Daniel. I look at him. I stare at his eyes and then his lips. " what you doing in the bathroom." I said looking at him. " to do this." he kisses me. I kiss back and hold his neck. Things exculated pretty quickly he was moving his hands up n down my body. He then slips his tongue into my mouth I battle his tongue but lose. He goes to pull my underwear down but I push him off. " we can't do this right now dan, my friends are downstairs. how about you take me home tonight." I smirk. He nods I grab another fag and smoke it. "stop smoking or ill punish you" I raise an eyebrow and look at him and whisper " I guess daddy will punish me then"

The end sorry its short but I didn't want to do smut today sorry comment down below If you want a smut, a sad one, or a fluff one next.