Trust issues- requested

This imagine is for @amandatrusty
Hope you you enjoy lovely x

I sit cuddling into my boyfriend Daniel as we watch a movie. " I'm meeting franny tomorrow Paige is that okay." I stay quiet for a little. " uh yeah uh if you want" I say quietly. He looks at me. " I don't have to Paige she just needs help with a YouTube video. I shake my head. " it's okay Daniel really. I need the toilet I'll be back" I say walking up stairs. I sit in his bathroom and sigh. I grab my phone and look at pictures of franny she was soo beautiful.

I turn  my phone off and look in the mirror. I don't feel pretty enough. What if he's cheating on me like my ex boyfriend did. I feel my body tensing up. I hold onto the sink as I start to shake. " okay Paige just breathe" I say to myself feeling a panic attack coming. I hold onto the bathroom sink and breathe heavily. I close my eyes as tears soon start to fall. My breathing is now really heavily and  I'm shaking.

" Daniel" I attempted to scream but nothing comes out. I fall to the floor and is start rocking back n forth. My Vision is really blurry. " Daniel" I let out but again it's quiet. I hear footsteps getting closer. A small knock is placed on the door. " Paige" you okay. " help me" I let out. He opens the door and I'm rocking back n forth. He runs over and holds me. " hey hey calm down baby" he rubs my back while I slow down my breathing.

Everything is still really blurry. But I soon calm my breathing down. I just hug Daniel. " I'm sorry" I said quietly. He wipes my tears. " what you sorry for baby" he said kissing my head. I sigh. " I'm too scared to say" He lifts me up and carries me to our bed. " tell me what's wrong" I look into his eyes. " I have trust issues. My uh ex boyfriend cheated on me. I'm just a bit scared you do the same and you and franny seem really close and she's soo pretty and I'm not" he kisses my lips. " one your the most beautiful most stunning most amazing girl I've ever set my eyes and two I promise you I would never ever hurt you ever. Franny is just a close friend and with Corey's passing she's just been there for me you don't need to worry."

I nod and kisses his lips. " you really mean it" I said looking at him. He smiles and cuddles me laying down. " yes baby I promise you. Paige your the only girl I want." I smile and cuddle into Daniel. Finally happy I have found someone as amazing as Daniel

Hope you liked this Paige feel free to request again x