Long distance

Daniel loves miles away from me okay more than miles he lived in America and I live in good old United Kingdom. How fun is that.

We met at one of there concerts and ever since we just feel in love you. Yes long distance is hard but we do it.

I'm a college student so I can't just go visit him anytime I want. Right now I'm sitting in my college class texting him.
Daniel: I can't wait to see you again
Me: Ik baby seems to far away thou :(
Daniel: Ik sweetie but I promise when i next see you I'll give you loads of kisses and cuddles.

" miss y/l/n homework" I look up and sigh. " I don't have it." My tutor rolls his eyes and goes back to teaching us. I put my phone on the table and hug Dan's jumper give it a little smell so I can smell him again. After college. I walk to my locker and grab all my belongings.

" omg Daniel Seavey is outside" someone screamed. I look up and see a bunch of girls running outside. " no no he's not" I tear up. Slamming my locker shut and run to the front door and they were right. He was standing by my car. With roses and my fav hoodie of his.

A bunch of girls stare at me and I run to him. His face grows better and he begins to tear up. When I reach him I jump and he catches me. " OMG what are you doing here the band." I said jumping down smelling the flowers. " he smiles. " come live with me y/n I'll pay for your college  fund please I need you I love you I want you forever." I sigh and think.

" Daniel..." I begin he stops me and gets on one knee everyone screams. " y/n I love you more than anything I want to be with you foreverr marry me please" he pulls out a gorgeous diamond  ring. I nod and say yes. He puts the ring on my finger and carries me into my car and he gets in and drives to mine.

I'll give you a brief summary what happens next. When a mummy and a daddy love them self very much they cuddle naked..... and when I mean mummy and daddy ... a little mistake was made. But we love him very much 🙈❤️

Sorry this is short guys wrote it at college