Surprise - requested- cute

This imagine is for @Avairene2  Hope you like this beautiful x

I look at my phone  and I have a texted from Daniel.
Daniel
Come over we need to talk

I don't reply as I'm worried that words ' we need to talk' runs through my head. I grab my car keys and my phone and head to Daniels. The journey this seems to go on forever. What if we break up. Omg what's if he cheated. I slowly tear up I see Daniels car in the distance. I pull up behind it. I let out a soft sigh and make my way.

" Daniel I'm here" I said shaking. " coming." I here hun running downstairs and looks at me. " hey Ashley" he said kissing  my  cheek. " W- what do you want to talk about" I said tearing up again. " hey noo don't cry it's okay" he hugged me. " follow me" I follow him to his bedroom. Every thought was going through my mind right now. Is there a girl in here. His he moving away. He opens it.

" go into my wardrobe" I look at him and nod. I do as I'm told and open it. There were girl clothes in the wardrobe " baby whys there clothes in here" I turn around and he's on one knee. " Ashley I promise to never hurt you, or leave you I promise to hold you when your sick and I promise to care for you when you need me. I present this promise ring as I sign of me promising to you." He shows me a gorgeous promise ring.

I smile. He continues. " the clothes are in my wardrobe cause I'm ready to move in with you Ashley I want to wake up to you every morning I want to go to bed with you every night" I smile. " and I promise you Daniel seavey to never hurt you, and I promise to care for you. I promise to love you until the end" Daniel slips the ring onto my finger. " soo will you move in with me" I giggle and nod. " yessss!" He screams. He picks me up and throws me on the bed. " I love you Ashley" I smile and kiss him. " I love you Daniel James seavey"

Hope this was a nice surprise for you Ashley. Feel free to request again x