Shopping

Credit peytonjjjj

Daniel woke me up telling me he wanted to go shopping which I was all for so that was the plan for today. "Dani can you grab the keys?!" I yelled. "Sure thing babe!" I hear Daniel y'all back. Daniel walked in the room while I was curling my hair. "Dang girl" he said. He slid down with his legs on the outside of mine.

He put his chin on my shoulder. "Watch out boy you're about to get burned" I said and he laughed. "But I want to kiss you!!" He said. I leaned back and pecked his lips and turned back around. "Hey! That was awful." I put the curling iron down and looked at him. "Are you serious?" He noticed what he said. "No no no! That's not what I meant!" I frowned.

"Well is this any better?" I pushed him back and full on kissed him. We kinda made out for a sec. I pulled away. "How was that?" I said smiling. "Woah." He said. It made me giggle. "Now I gotta finish my hair if you wanna go shopping." He kissed my cheek. "Okay baby" he got up and sat on the bed. After a couple minutes I caught him staring at me. "What's up?" I asked. He looked away. "Nothing" i gave him a look. "Daniel? Seriously. What's on your mind?" He shook his head. "Honestly nothing babe just looking" I turned the curling iron off and got up.

"Okay Dani lets go!" He jumped up excitingly. "I'm so pumped!!" He stated jumping up and down. "You look like a 12 year old girl at a why don't we concert." I said. He started laughing. We made our way to the car when he opened the door for me and I got in. We made it to the mall and he opened the car door for me. "Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!" He said. "I'm coming!"
The first store we went into was American eagle. I got a pair of ripped jeans and and a couple shirts. When I turned around, for some reason Daniel wasn't next to me. I looked around the whole store and still couldn't find him. Then I decided to call him. I called him 600 times and he didn't answer. I got so worried and yeah I know he is a grown man but he's my other half and I have the right to worry about him. I stayed in American eagle for ten more minutes when I heard a yell. "Y/n look what I found!" I turn around and Daniel had on a women's bra.

I put my hand on my fore head and shook my head. "Daniel!" He started laughing. Then when I looked up again I found it really funny. "Babe what are you doing?" He put the bra away and said, "being weird" we both laughed. After a couple hours we made our way into Forever 21. "Which store do you wanna go to next?" I asked Daniel. "I actually kinda wanna go home. I'm tired." He said pulling me closer and putting his face in the crook of my neck. "Okay baby" I said as I massaged his neck and played with his hair.
He picked his head up, looked into my eyes, and whispered, "Y/n remember when I was staring at you and I told you that it was nothing?" I nodded. "Well I was lying." I got kinda worried that he was about to break up with me by the way he was stating the sentence. "I was actually staring at you because I was thinking about how freaking beautiful you are and how lucky I am for you to be mine. I was also thinking about how much I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you." He said.

I pulled him into a hug and said "You make me feel so special. I love you." I said. His grip got tighter around me as he kissed me on the cheek a couple times. "Let's go home" he said as he grabbed my hand pulling me closer. He put his arm around my shoulders and kissed my head as we walked.

Sorry about the last part guys was watching a Sam and Colby video while writing it think it's fix really really sorry thank you too the kind people sorry idk your names who told me ❤️