The day we met

Requested
" gabby could you look over here please" I heard someone scream. I looked over smiling for the camera. " and over here" " and here" so many People screaming. I mean would do I except my new song just went viral everyone seems to love it. I'm new to all this and really fucking scared.

I felt myself sweating and closing my eyes to breathe. " that's enough please" I say. But no one seemed to listen. I tear up. " please that enough" I said a little louder but the flashing and shouting continued. " she said that's enough" I heard a mans voice shout. I keep my head down as the paparazzis leave.

" are you okay" I look up and meet eyes with the most amazing blue eyes I've ever laid my eyes on. " y- yeah I'm fine thank you just new to this all" I said fixing my hair. " your gabby right ... I'm daniel daniel seavey from why don't we, we love your new song" Daniel said. I giggles and smile. " I know who you are, I've done covers of your songs on my YouTube channel" he smiled. " if you want we can do a cover together" I smile wide.

" I would love too, I've got my gear in my car, we can drive to a location and do a cover" I say walking towards my car. " 8 letters" Daniel says. I spin on my heel. " excuse Me" I said confused. " we should sing 8 letters" I smile and nod, I would love too" I say.

I drive to the location Daniel suggested and I set the camera up, he grabs a guitar which is in my car and tunes it ( I'm no musician so please do excuse the way I talk about instruments 😂) I put my phone up and record. Daniel starts. " you know me the best, You know my worst, see me hurt, but you don't judge
That, right there, is the scariest feeling" he sings while strumming.

I join in at the chorus. " If all it is is eight letters Why is it so hard to say If all it is is eight letters Why am I in my own way Why do I pull you close And then ask you for space If all it is is eight letters Why is it so hard to say" I said staring at Daniel I felt him doing the same. We finish the cover and I feel him leaning in. Oh my what do I do. I lean as well but before we continue our lips my phone rings.

I jump and grab my phone. " hey gabbie it's me davie, your manager" I giggle. " I know who you are davie" I says. While looking at Daniel. I listening to Davie talk and let out a scream. "Omg omg thank you! Thank you so much, I will see you tomorrow" with that I hang up. " well...." dan says. I jump into his arms. " I'm going on a world tour!!" I scream. He sighs and pulls me off. " wait your leaving"

I sadden my eyes. " yes dan but I will be back in a few months" his eyes sudden widen. He lets out the biggest smile. " gabby I'll wait for you, cause your my 8 letter" I raise an eye brow. " I know we've just met but I have real connection with you so please don't forget about me when your on tour" I giggle and kiss him. The kiss was magical the way our lips and move in-sync with each other made me fall for him. The kiss got  deeper but I pulled back for obvs reasons. " Daniel seavey I promise  to  wait for you" I said resting my head on his shoulder watching the sun set.

I'm so sorry gabby, if that wasn't what you wanted but please feel free to request again and I hope you enjoy this ❤️