Part 56: Kalos gym number 4

After winning my 3rd Kalos badge at the Shalour City gym and getting a lucario that could mega evolve, Serena and I started to make our way to Coumarine City. Along the way, we met someone who gave Serena a lapras and she used it to get us across the water that wasn't crossable otherwise then we continued on. Along the way we came across a skiddo farm which interested Serena especially since she had experience riding them and she convinced me to give it a try as well and I ended up really enjoying it. We then continued on our way again, battling some trainers along the way during which Croaker evolved into greninja and learned water shuriken. At some stage, I was battling with Croaker and after he defeated one of my opponent's pokemon he transformed into a form that Serena described as Jason-greninja and I thought that it was the perfect name for his transformation. Eventually we arrived in Coumarine City where we had to take a monorail up to the part of town where the gym was and when we got to the monorail station, we saw Professor Sycamore who commended me for receiving a lucario that could mega evolve. I also told him about Croaker's Jason-greninja transformation and he told me that he had heard of this kind of thing before and said that that transformation was possible through something he called the bond phenomenon. We then got tickets for the monorail up to the part of town where the gym was and went to the pokemon center for some lunch and a brief nap and when we woke up, we went to the gym and I battled the trainers inside, during which Blitzwing evolved into talonflame and learned both flare blitz and brave bird and Venus evolved into venusaur and learned sludge bomb before coming up to the gym leader, an old man called Ramos and said, "Hi, my name is Jason and I challenge you to a gym battle." "Very well Jason, I accept your challenge." Said Ramos. Once we had gotten into our positions, I sent out Windbreaker while Ramos sent out his jumpluff. "Windbreaker, use wing attack." I called out. "Jumpluff, use acrobatics." Said Ramos in reply. The two attacks collided with each other causing a big explosion which caused an immediate double knockout which was just as big a surprise to Ramos as it was to me. "Both hawlucha and jumpluff are unable to battle." Said the referee. "I didn't see that coming." Said Ramos. "Neither did I." I replied. After calling our pokemon back, I sent out Venus while Ramos sent out gogoat. "Gogoat, use bulldoze." Said Ramos. Gogoat shook the ground which did modest damage to Venus but he held on quite easily, then I said, "Venus, use sludge bomb." Venus hurled a blob of sludge at gogoat which took it out in one attack. "Gogoat is unable to battle, venusaur wins." Said the referee. Ramos called back gogoat back to it's pokeball and sent out weepinbell. Then I said, "Venus, use sludge bomb again." Venus hit harder than before with his next sludge bomb attack but weepinbell just barely held on. "Weepinbell, use stun spore." Weepinbell shot some weird powdery substance that paralysed Venus, then Ramos said, "Weepinbell, now use poison jab." Weepinbell's poison jab attack hit Venus surprisingly hard doing big damage knocking him out. "Venusaur is unable to battle, weepinbell wins." Said the referee. After calling Venus back to his pokeball and thanking him for his efforts, I sent out Blitzwing and said, "Blitzwing, use brave bird." Brave Bird struck weepinbell super hard finally taking it down. "Weepinbell is unable to battle, talonflame wins, so victory to Jason." Announced the referee. After calling Blitzwing back to his pokeball and thanking him for winning me the battle, I dropped to the ground in exhaustion, so Serena came over and we hugged each other for about a minute before I regained my energy and went over to Ramos who said, "Congratulations Jason, as proof of your victory at the Coumarine City gym, I award you the plant badge." I took my newly won plant badge and then Ramos said, "For your next gym battle, you should go to Lumiose City." "Thanks Ramos." I replied. After leaving the gym, we saw that it was getting late so we went to the pokemon center for dinner and went to bed for the night and in the morning we had breakfast and started to head out to Lumiose City.

Jason's Pokemon adventure जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें