Part 74: Alola grand trial number 4

After winning my final totem trial on Poni Island, Lillie and I saw Hapu who was ready to have a grand trial battle with me on Exeggutor Island, so we got on the boat there and climbed an exeggutor's neck to where Hapu wanted to have our battle. We took our positions and I sent out Mimi while Hapu sent out golurk. Then I said, "Mimi, use shadow claw." Mimi's shadow claw attack hit golurk very hard doing big damage but it held on quite comfortably. Then Hapu told golurk to use shadow punch which did no damage, but it broke Mimi's disguise. "Mimi, use shadow claw again." I called out. Mimi hit golurk much harder than last time taking it out. After beating golurk Mimi revealed that she had just learned wood hammer. Then Hapu returned golurk back to it's pokeball and sent out gastrodon which was a mistake because I told Mimi to use wood hammer which took it out in one hit before taking big recoil damage as a result. Then Hapu called back gastrodon and sent out out her flygon and said, "Flygon, use earth power." Flygon's earth power attack did big damage to Mimi but she just barely withstood the attack. Then I said, "Mimi, use play rough." Mimi's play rough attack hit flygon super hard knocking it out in one attack. Then Hapu returned flygon and sent out her final pokemon mudsdale and said, "You're mimikyu is very strong, but I'm not going down without a fight." Then I said, "Neither am I, Mimi, use wood hammer." Mimi's tail grew huge and smacked mudsdale very hard doing big damage but it held on quite comfortably while Mimi just barely survived the recoil damage. Then Hapu said, "Mudsdale, use heavy slam." Mudsdale came down hard onto Mimi finally taking her out. I then returned Mimi to her pokeball and thanked her for battling so amazingly, then I sent out Gemstar and said, "Gemstar, use scald." Gemstar fired some hot water at mudsdale doing big damage which took it out, winning me my final grand trial. After calling Gemstar back to it's pokeball and thanking it for battling so amazingly to win me my final grand trial, Lillie ran over and we kissed for about a minute, then I took Lillie's hand and we went over to Hapu who gave me a groundium-z and showed me the pose for tectonic rage. Once I had mastered the pose, we went back to Seafolk Village and said goodbye to Hapu before seeing Hau who told me that he had just finished the island challenge and I told him that I had just done the same. We then went back to the pokemon center for lunch when suddenly, an announcement from Professor Kukui said that the first Alola league tournament was taking place in 3 days at a recently built giant artificial island home to the huge Manalo stadium. I told Lillie that I had every intention to win the Alola league and I also asked her if she wanted to join as well. After thinking about it for about a minute, she decided that she did want to enter and we decided to go off and do some training for the tournament. We decided to go to the Poni Gauntlet which had some very tough trainers but we managed to beat them and eventually we arrived at a place that we decided was the perfect place to do some training. While we were there, someone gave me a salamencite so I could mega evolve Jet and I also got a bunch of mega stones of pokemon that I had used in the past that could mega evolve. This gave me the idea that for the Alola league, I should use pokemon that I had used in the past as well as the pokemon I used in Alola. Also, Lillie received a pinsirite. By the end of the day, I decided that I was happy with the training I had done and the movesets of my pokemon were, Ashie: flare blitz, cross chop, darkest lariat and outrage, Jet: dragon dance, dragon claw, earthquake and double edge, Cybershock: thunderbolt, thunder wave, flash cannon and magnet rise, Gemstar: scald, psychic, dazzling gleam and ice beam, Sandy: earth power, shadow ball, sludge bomb and giga drain and Mimi: swords dance, play rough, shadow claw and wood hammer. We then went back to Seafolk Village to have dinner at the pokemon center then we went to bed for the night and in the morning we had breakfast and got on the boat to Manalo Island.