Part 83: Galar gym number 7

After winning my 6th Galar badge at the Circhester gym, Lillie and I were getting ready to leave for Spikemuth the next morning when Lillie decided that she wanted us to have breakfast at a restaurant close to the pokemon center. When we finished breakfast, Sonia came into the restaurant and told us more about her darkest day research and asked us to examine a painting on the other side of the restaurant, so we looked at it and realized that it was a painting of two heroes who helped stop the darkest day similar to other paintings we saw previously. She then said that she wanted to see us at the hero's bath. When we got there, we saw Sonia with Hop who challenged me to a battle which was a rather close one but thankfully I won. Sonia then said that according to her research, legendary heroes who fought against the darkest day bathed in the hero's bath to soak their wounds after winning the final battle but now just regular people use it all the time. Hop then left to challenge the Spikemuth gym and Sonia left to continue her darkest day research. Then Lillie suggested that we go into the hero's bath to relieve some stress we had built up over the past few days, so we changed into our swimsuits and went into the water which was very warm and relaxing which made us forget about how cold it was in Circhester since it was snowing. After relaxing in the hero's bath for about 10 minutes, we got out of the water and ran back to the pokemon center since it was so cold and back into our snow clothes. We then decided that we wanted a nap and when we woke up, I took Lillie's hand and we started to head out to Spikemuth. Along the way we came across the guy who gave us our bike as well as some members of Team Yell who we battled and won with no issue. As thanks for beating Team Yell, the guy who gave us the bike  upgraded it so we could ride it on water. We got on the bike to test it and flotation devices appeared on the wheels which let ride the bike on the water and we went through what seemed to be a frozen beach and to our utter confusion, there were even people in their swimsuits that we battled. Eventually we got to the other side where it wasn't snowing, so we took our snow clothes off since we didn't need them anymore and we finally arrived in Spikemuth. Unfortunately the gate we were supposed to go through was closed but thankfully, Marnie appeared and showed us another way into Spikemuth and as we were about to go in, she challenged me to a battle which I won. We then went to the pokemon center to have lunch and to rest my pokemon. When my pokemon were better, I took them back and we came up to someone who told me to get changed into my uniform so I could challenge the gym leader Piers. When I finished getting changed, Lillie and I made our way through Spikemuth battling some members Team Yell along the way. Eventually we came up to where Piers was and there was a bunch of chairs that could be used for an audience and Lillie sat in one of them. I then went up to Piers and said, "Hi, I'm Jason and I challenge you to a gym battle." "Ok, I accept your challenge." Said Piers. Then he said that this was a gym where there was no dynamaxing. We then got into our positions and Piers sent out scrafty while I sent out Horsepower who defeated scrafty with body press and skuntank who did some surprisingly big damage with night slash before going down to earthquake before losing to obstagoon who withstood a body press attack before taking out Horsepower with counter. I then sent out Jubilee who took out obstagoon with aura sphere and malamar with dazzling gleam. "Malamar is unable to battle, togekiss wins, so victory to Jason." Announced the referee. After returning Jubilee to her pokeball, Lillie ran towards me and hugged me from behind. I then took her hand and went over to Piers who asked who Lillie was, so I said, "This is my girlfriend Lillie." He then shook my hand before giving me the dark badge. He then said that my final gym battle was in Hammerlocke. I then went to get changed back into my normal clothes before we went to the pokemon center after seeing that it was getting late and we had dinner and went to bed for the night and in the morning we had breakfast then started to head back to Hammerlocke.