Part 34: Sinnoh gym number 2

After winning my 1st Sinnoh badge at the Oreburgh City gym, Dawn and I started to make our way to Eterna City. Along the way we were passing through Jubilife City and we ran into a villainous organization called Team Galactic who were harassing Professor Rowan by telling him to give them his pokemon, so Dawn and I battled and defeated them and then they retreated and Professor Rowan thanked us and we continued on our way to Eterna City. As we continued on our way, I caught a budew and named her Rose and as I battled some trainers along the way, she quickly grew very close to me and eventually evolved into roselia. Eventually we arrived in Floaroma Town which, according to Dawn, was well known for the flowers and berries that grew there, so we stopped at the Pokemon center for a rest and some lunch then went to pick some berries and smell some flowers before continuing on until we found a little girl who was crying because her dad was being held hostage at the Valley Windworks, so we went to investigate and found out that Team Galactic were the ones holding the girl's dad hostage. We then battled them during which Brave Bird finally evolved into staravia. We then met Galactic Commander Mars who I battled against and beat her easily, so Team Galactic left the Valley Windworks and the little girl came in and her dad took her home. After that was sorted, we continued to make our way to Eterna City and I battled more trainers before entering the Eterna Forest where we met a woman named Cheryl who asked us to escort her through the forest to Eterna City and along the way I battled several trainers alongside her and when we got to the end of the forest, she thanked me and Dawn for helping her. We then exited the forest and arrived in Eterna City where we stopped at the Pokemon center for a brief nap and to rest my pokemon and when we were fully rested, we found the gym and went inside and I battled the trainers inside before coming up to the gym leader Gardenia. Then I said, "Hi, I'm Jason and I challenge you to a gym battle." "Sure, I accept your challenge." She replied. We then got into our positions and I sent out Brave Bird while Gardenia sent out cherrim. "Brave Bird, use wing attack." Brave Bird struck cherrim hard doing big damage. "Cherrim, use sunny day." Said Gardenia. Cherrim shot a ball of light above the battlefield which made it feel like an indoor sun. Then she said, "Cherrim, use solar beam." Cherrim then fired a huge beam of energy at Brave Bird which hit very hard but he only took modest damage because of his flying type resisting cherrim's grass type attack. "Brave Bird, use wing attack again." I called out. Brave Bird's second attack hit harder than his last time and took cherrim out. "Cherrim is unable to battle, staravia wins." Said the referee. After calling cherrim back to it's pokeball, Gardenia sent out turtwig. "Brave Bird, use wing attack again." I called out again. Brave Bird once again hit hard with wing attack doing big damage. "Turtwig, use razor leaf." Said Gardenia. Turtwig hit hard with razor leaf doing a surprisingly big amount of damage taking Brave Bird out. "Staravia is unable to battle, turtwig wins." Said the referee. After calling Brave Bird back to his pokeball and thanking him for his efforts, I sent out Scorchimp and said, "Scorchimp, use flame wheel." Scorchimp curled up into a flaming ball and charged towards turtwig knocking it out. "Turtwig is unable to battle, monferno wins." Gardenia then called turtwig back to it's pokeball and sent out roserade. Then I said, "Scorchimp, use flame wheel again." Scorchimp hit very hard with his second flame wheel attack boosted by the sun but roserade just barely held on. "Roserade, use solar beam." Said Gardenia. Roserade shot out a beam of energy at Scorchimp and did huge damage with him holding on just barely. "Scorchimp, finished this up with flame wheel." I called out. Scorchimp hit roserade one last time with his strongest flame wheel attack finally knocking it out. "Roserade is unable to battle, monferno wins, so victory to Jason." Announced the referee. After calling Scorchimp back to his pokeball and thanking him for winning the battle, I walked over to Dawn and we hugged each other tight for about 30 seconds before I went over to Gardenia who said, "Congratulations Jason, as proof of your victory at the Eterna City gym I award you the forest badge." I then took my newly won forest badge and then Gardenia said, "For your next gym battle, you should try Hearthome City." After leaving the gym, Dawn and I noticed that it was getting late so we went to the pokemon center for dinner and went to bed for the night and in the morning we had breakfast and started to head out to Hearthome City.