Part 54: Kalos gym number 2

After winning my 1st Kalos badge at the Santalune City gym, Serena started to make our way towards Cyllage City but before leaving Santalune City, we met Viola's sister Alexa who congratulated me for winning my first gym battle. We then continued on and battled some trainers during which Croaker learned water pulse and evolved into frogadier. Eventually we arrived in Lumiose City where we met Professor Sycamore who battled me with the Kanto starters charmander, bulbasaur and squirtle. After winning that battle, Blitzwing evolved into fletchinder and then he allowed me to choose a Kanto starter. Since I had chosen charmander in Kanto and I already had Croaker for a water type, I decided to choose bulbasaur and I named him Venus. Professor Sycamore then gave me a new pokedex so I could know more about the pokemon in Kalos. We were leaving Professor Sycamore's lab when we met a man called Lysandre who seemed happy about me getting a bulbasaur from the professor and just before we left he expressed his desire for a more beautiful world and that he had been doing whatever he thought it took to make such a thing possible. We then continued on our and left Lumiose City before meeting a girl called Korrina who had two lucarios, one of which seemed to take an interest in me. We then continued on and found Trevor, Tierno and Shauna and Tierno had a battle with me which I won using Venus then we went off again and arrived in Camphrier Town where we went to a castle called the Shabboneau Castle where we found out that a snorlax was blocking the road. We then left Camphrier Town and found a sleeping snorlax blocking the path, but the guy who could play the poke flute had lent it to the owner of the Parfum Palace, so Serena and I went with Shauna and Trevor to the Parfum Palace where we met the owner who's furfrou had gone missing, so we went out to the back garden and found it and invited us to see some fireworks that night. We agreed to this and waited until sundown and witnessed an absolutely amazing fireworks display and in the middle of it Serena came closer to me and held my hand. He then allowed us to spend the night at his palace before we went back to where the sleeping snorlax was and I gave the poke flute back to it's player who then played the flute which woke up snorlax who battled against me and after beating him, I caught him and named him Roadblock. We then continued on our way and caught up to Shauna, Trevor and Tierno and Trevor and Tierno challenged me and Serena to a multi battle. After winning that battle, we came up to a cave where we battled some trainers and eventually we arrived in Ambrette Town where we stopped at the pokemon center for a rest and some lunch then heard that something was happening an a cave called Glittering Cave, so we went to investigate and saw that a villainous organization called Team Flare was causing trouble and we beat them as found a scientist who gave us the choice of picking the sail fossil or the jaw fossil and we choose the sail fossil. We then went back to the the lab in Ambrette Town and along the way, I caught a helioptile and named her Shocker. When we got to the lab, the scientists, revived the sail fossil into an amaura which I let Serena have since she thought it was super cute. We then went through the Ambrette aquarium down to the beach where we battled some trainers before feeling a bit tired, so Serena suggested that we spend some time on the beach, so we spent a few hours swimming and then we had a nap and when we woke up, we packed up and headed over to Cyllage City and went to the gym where I battled the trainers inside during which Venus evolved into ivysaur before coming up to the gym leader Grant and said, "Hi, my name is Jason and I challenge you to a gym battle." "Sure thing Jason, I accept your challenge." He replied. We then got into our positions and I sent out Croaker while Grant sent out amaura. "Croaker, use water pulse." I called out. Croaker's water pulse attack hit amaura very hard doing big damage but it just barely held on. "Amaura, use rock tomb." Said Grant. Amaura called down rocks from the sky which hit Croaker decently hard doing modest damage. Then I said, "Croaker, use water pulse again." Croaker's attack hit amaura harder than before and knocked it out. "Amaura is unable to battle, frogadier wins." Said the referee. Grant returned amaura to it's pokeball and sent out tyrunt. Then I said, "Croaker, use water pulse." Croaker's next water pulse attack hit tyrunt very hard doing big damage but it held on quite comfortably. "Tyrunt, use rock tomb." Said Grant. Tyrunt's rock tomb attack hit Croaker much harder than amaura and it took him out. "Frogadier is unable to battle, tyrunt wins." Said the referee. After calling Croaker back to his pokeball and thanking him for his efforts, I sent out Venus and said, "Venus, use razor leaf." Venus shot several sharp leaves which hit tyrunt super hard knocking it out. "Tyrunt is unable to battle, ivysaur wins." Said the referee. After returning Venus back to his pokeball and thanking him for winning me the battle, Serena ran over and hugged me in congratulations for winning my 2nd Kalos gym badge. I then went over to Grant who said, "Congratulations Jason, as proof of your victory at the Cyllage City gym, I award you the cliff badge." I took my newly won cliff badge and then Grant said, "For your next gym battle, I suggest you go to Shalour City." "Thanks Grant." I replied. After leaving the gym we saw that it was getting  very late so we went to the pokemon center for dinner and went to bed for the night and in the morning we had breakfast and started to head out to Shalour City.