Part 59: Kalos gym number 7

After winning my 6th Kalos badge at the Laverre City gym, Serena and I were about to leave to leave Laverre City to go to Anistar City when we heard that Team Flare was causing trouble in the pokeball factory so we headed for it and we saw Shauna and Trevor who were trying to figure out how to get in, but when they tried, a member of Team Flare who was standing guard chased them off and Tierno came and saw it. He then told us to go on ahead and since the guard was chasing Shauna and Trevor, we were able to get in with no problem and we battled some members of Team Flare before coming up to the head office where we battled a few Team Flare admins and in thanks, the guy in charge gave me a master ball. We then left Laverre City and as we were walking, we battled some trainers and eventually we arrived in Dendemille Town where it was snowing, but thankfully Serena had some snow clothes for both of us. We then heard that there was trouble being caused in the Frost Cavern, so we went to investigate and along the way we battled some trainers and eventually we saw Team Flare causing trouble so we beat them and left Dendemille Town and we had to ride on the back of a mamoswine to get past an area that had some very deep snow. We eventually got through and found ourselves in Anistar City where we stopped at the Pokemon center for lunch and a brief nap and then we headed to the gym and I battled the trainers inside during which Croaker learned scald and dark pulse before coming up to the gym leader Olympia who said, "Welcome challenger, what's your name." "My name is Jason." I replied. We then got into our positions and I sent out Croaker while Olympia sent out sygilyph. Unfortunately for Olympia, Croaker easily beat sygilyph before transforming into Jason-greninja and destroying her whole team in an easy landslide victory which surprised even me. After I had returned Croaker to his pokeball, I dropped to the ground in exhaustion since battling with Croaker as Jason-greninja really drained my energy whenever I used him, so Serena came over and we hugged for a few minutes until I regained enough energy to stand up and went over to Olympia who said, "Congratulations Jason, as proof of your victory at the Anistar City gym, I award you the psychic badge. I predict greatness for both you and your greninja." Once I had taken my newly won psychic badge, Olympia said, "Now that you have 7 gym badges, you're going to have your final gym battle in Snowbelle City." "Thanks Olympia." I replied. After leaving the gym, Serena and I decided to explore around Anistar City and an especially interesting thing we saw was the sundial which someone told me that gives the mega bracelets the power to mega evolve our pokemon in the first place. When it started to get late, we went back to the pokemon center for dinner and went to bed for the night and in the morning we had breakfast and started to get ready to head out to Snowbelle City.