-ᴀᴩᴩᴀʀɪᴛɪᴏɴ-

I'm apologising before the chapter...I'm sorry if you die in the first part...Because I burst my lungs reading it myself...You won't know now so keep reading it and move forward, you will understand why I warned you....

But before that....

Min Yoonji...

15

"GHOST.... NAMJOON GHOST.... YOUR SON FOUND A GHOST... NAMJOON COME OUT"

Jungkook's mother's yell reached her husband's ears who just came back from a business meeting....

"What happened....Yoonji bab......JUNGKOOK WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS APPARITION?" Jungkook's father came to yell too....But Yoonji just tilted her head in confusion....

"Ok I got you...I called you see a ghost but what is appari....whatever it is" Yoonji scoffed at her husband's word choice....

"Oh It means gh...." "Appa...Eomma Stop Ok...he's not a ghost or anytime..." Jungkook stomped his foot to stop his parents from Over reacting....

"But he came out of y...." Yoonji was cut of when Jungkook suddenly chuckled nervously and immediately blurted introductions.....

"Ahh...Jimin meet my parents....And Eomma, Appa....Meet Park Jimin"

Namjoon smiled as he struck his hand out

Namjoon smiled as he struck his hand out... Jimin bowed as he shook his hands with Namjoon....

"Jeon Namjoon, Jungkook's father..." Namjoon introduced.... Rather politely...

"He's a businessman" Jungkook added...while Jungkook's mother came forward and ruffled Jimin's hair almost immediately.... "Nice to meet ya kid....I'm the Jungkook's mother...Jeon Yoonji"

"She's a rapper

"She's a rapper..." Jungkook added and Jimin's eyes started sparkling...."really?" Jimin asked with a tint of excitement in his voice and big big puppy eyes flashed..."Yes kid" Yoonji patted his head once more finding Jimin too adorable to resist...

"My mommy kinda raps too....uhhh sometimes when mad at someone" Jimin chirped out as he reminded himself of his mother.....

"Then I would like to meet her sweety" Jimin blushed with the name, Jimin nodded shyly as he flashed a beautiful eyesmile.....Yoonji grinned with her gummy smile....

Jungkook and Namjoon was just watching them being like this, Actually watching Yoonji being so gentle with Jimin....

Never did Jungkook ever saw his mother being so gentle to anyone....The conversation between Yoonji and Jimin was kinda very soft toned....

"So what's your name? Jungkook didn't introduce well..." Yoonji said as she brought Jimin to sit on the couch with her....

"Park Jimin..." Jimin timidly introduced himself..."You are Jungkook's classmate dear?" Yoonji asked as she set her hands on his shoulder, smiling ever so beautifully....

"No...I-I am a grade student..." Jimin answered in a soft tone.... "Oh...11th or 12th grade?" Yoonji asked...

"11th..."Jimin said as he smiled towards Yoonji as Yoonji tugged his stray strand of hair by his ear....

"So you came here..." Jimin completed his sentence "To practice for the dance competition with him" Jimin chirped out with another smile....

"Ok then you two can go upstairs... I'll bring something for you to eat... Ok?"

Jimin nodded as he stood up bowing a little at the end and moving forward to Jungkook..

🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️

~Yun out🙃